Chapter 2 - Moonstone

Moonstone was waiting outside for her sister. Crystal always took such a long time to get ready. Just as she was about to just leave Crystal and go by herself, the flutist came barging out of the door, panting. "Wow," Moonstone joked. "It's a world record."
"Shut up." Crystal muttered. Then her eyes turned big and sparkly, like when Marinette would talk about Adrien. "Who's the cute blondie?"
"Uhh...." Moonstone hesitated. Shoot. Her friend and sister is falling for the same guy.
"He's....ugh." She didn't like to talk about Adrien. She didn't like him. "Well," Crystal continued. "He's really good-looking. Like, enough to be a model." Moonstone internally face-palmed. "He is a model." She said. "A perfume model, to be exact. Haven't you seen the ads around here?" Crystal sighed dreamily again. "I have, but I was too busy looking at his face to read any of the ads."
Moonstone groaned. This is gonna be a loooong year.

Adrien was too busy doing schoolwork, so Marinette decided to help show the two around. "Who is the blonde guy in our class?" Crystal asked the pigtailed girl. Moonstone clenched her pearly-white teeth. This is gonna be bad.

But to her surprise, Marinette didn't seem to think anything of it. "Oh, he's Adrien. He's really famous. I thought you would know him." Moonstone decided to barge in. She couldn't have to choose who to root for. "He's a Paris model, we usually go worldwide. Adrien probably has to stay at school," Marinette nodded slightly. Crystal seemed really interested 'cause Adrien was in it. "We only know celebrities our managers arrange for us. And Adrien wasn't one." Marinette nodded again.

"Well, this is the end of the tour!" Marinette stretched out her arm and smiled sweetly. Then she put her hand near her mouth, as if she were telling a secret and leaned closer to the girls.Her hoarse voice came out as a whisper. "It's better to stay away from Chloe, she's crazy!" Moonstone laughed and Crystal giggled slightly. Moonstone frowned. "Now we have to go to class!" She groaned. Marinette and her sister let out wails of boredom. Sighing in defeat, the girls turned around and miserably headed to class.