Day 5 🥶🥵

Day 5 🥶🥵 Part 1

Pause ⏸ Now before I get started on this lovely day I should say this chapter is called hot and cold. You thought that yesterday was some shit? Today might just put a bitch in labor. Now I know all of you are like "Yesterday is over yall made it Kera what you talkin' 'bout" but no! Yall have no idea what we are about to go through. Let's get started shall we? Play ▶️

10:23am

The car stops moving and we are all still sleep in the backseat. The back door opens and feel someone's hand grab my wrist. I jump out my sleep waking the girls up. I see it's Donte telling me to get up. I wake up fully and I squint my eyes when I get out the car. I put my hand over the sun and open my eyes. I look around and I see a house. Well, a big ass house! Shay and Jen step out just as I did and are amazed by the house like I am. I see there are other houses but each has large amounts of land. The car everyone else came in is nowhere to be found and Manny pulls off ass soon as Donte shuts the door. He salutes as he backs out of the driveway to the road. The house is covered by shrubs but I can see other houses throughout the little spaces.

Donte walks us to the front door and I notice Conner and Monty are not here. Donte has a code to open this safe house and a print scanner. He unlocks the door and we all walk inside. I look around and I dont see anyone but the place is fully furnished.

Me: Where is everyone?
Don: They are all in their rooms still sleeping. I build these houses myself. You know my guys and I use do a certain kind of work that required us to be able to temporarily live in different areas. This one is off the charts like another one. I was thinking maybe the girls would wanna-
Sha: Hell nah you not gettin' rid of us. I'm staying by black right here.
Me: What she said.
Jen: My ass is white but I'm staying too!
Don: Alright fine.
Me: Where is Dudley?
Don: How about you girls go take a shower and change your clothes like everyone else got a chance to. I'm going to let them sleep in for a while. We can discuss Dudley when you're done. Sound goo?
Sha: Ok cool.
Don: Boost is upstairs first door to the right. West is the very next door.
Sha: Ooouu! Look he still tryna get rid of us. He want some Kera time! Come on Jen.

Jen and Shay walk to the left and head up the stairs. Donte grabs my hand and walks me up the stairs. He stilla had on his tuxedo but his bowtie is gone and his jacket is off. I hear Shayla and Jen close their room doors as we continue up the steps. When we make it up the stair Donte walks towards the left and enters the second door. He pulls me in the room and holds me close and he pushes the door shut. He throws me on the bed and stand between my legs caressing my thighs staring at me from head to toe.

Don: I spoke with Nessa and Niecy. The kids are fine they say and no one has been bothering them. It's summer so no school and they have an I on them 24/7
Me: Oh so that's what you wanna talk about? Kids?
Don: [laughs] No but I thought you would be worried.
Me: I am worried but they are with Big C and she dont play that shit about her grand kids Junior is included. She loves them.
Don: I know she does. I appreciate her and your ex sister in law.
Me: Oh you got jokes?
Don: All day! But not right now.

Donte lays in top of my and kisses me from my neck to my chest. His lips gently run down my breast til his teeth hit my dress. He uses his teeth to pull the cup down and expose my nipple. He rolls his tongue around and then starts sucking on my nipple. I feel his right hand enter the slip of my dress and slide up my thigh to the waistband of my thong. He slides his hand under the band and holds my waist. He stops sucking in my nipple and bites his bottom lip as if he can just devour me whole. He lifts himself up and tugs my body closer to the edge. He lifts my dress up and dubs his nose against the skin on my stomach causing me to flex and jerk a light. He bites my thong and lifts my bottom body with his hands sliding it all the way to my ankles.