Gone

Play song to get a kinda a feel of the chapter? I guess idk?
---------------------------------------
A few minutes before, Raven's POV

After talking to Ms. Bunny I left the room. Not ling leaving I had been hit in the back of the head.

During the time I was knocked out, I was taken to a dark room, tied up. I woke up and, man my head was hurting, I looked around saw a light at the bottom, of what I think is a door.

Back to Ghost's POV
After leaving the building

'Raven' and I went to his car, "something's off." I mummbled backing up slightly. "So.... Raven are you going to be alright, um, since your father in the killer," I paused waiting for an answer. I continued, "where do you think he is?" I said getting into the car, after an hour we arrived at an abandoned house, worn and falling to pieces.

Raven's POV after waking up and checking the room

I heard footsteps and a familiar female voice, "Raven are you sure your father is here?" Then I hear a familiar scruffy voice.

"Yeah, I am." I swear I can hear him smirk.

Rave's POV, the killer

Heheh, I got her tricked into thinking I'm my son." Raven are you sure your father is here?" Heh.

"Yeah, I am." I smirk. I take her to the room I tied up Raven. After I close the door and turn on the light.

"There he is you caught him!" She seems to be falling for it.

Ghost's POV, after asking 'Raven' a question

I was looking around and saw a scar on the back of Raven's neck, 'it's not him' I thought. We walk in to a dark room, suddenly the lights turn on. I turned fast and instantly knew, the Raven I was with, for an hour and a half, was his father. I turned back around and saw Raven tied up, but as soon as I moved towards him, I was knocked out, hearing a laugh and someone screaming.

"No Ghost!" And then a whisper, "please don't leave me." Then it went black.

Raven's Last POV

As soon as she passed out I was struggling to be free. No luck. Then he spoke, "Hahaha, now it's your turn, Ungrateful child!" Then he started hitting and kicking.

I was now on the ground half awake when I hear sirens of police and ambulances coming, then all black.

---------------------------------------

Okay done with Book 1! Book 2 will be out maybe later but not today. Sorry for a short one.

I am horrible at making stories.

Oh btw the beginning of book 2 is going to be sad.

Just a warning!