Reveal Party

Vegeta and Bulma had given Yamcha an en envelope with the gender on it to help with the reveal. Bulma called everyone over for a party.

"Welcome everyone! Vegeta and I called you here for a reason."

Everyone turned to them and waited. 

Vegeta cleared his throat. "Bulma's pregnant."

The men cheered, the woman circled Bulma but a sudden yell from the corner stunned them all. "YEAH A NEW BABY! MOM CAN IT BE A GIRL?!" Bulma and Vegeta looked over to Trunks, who looked so excited, with their mouths hanging open. 
"What?" Bulma asked as she got over her initial shock. 

He ran over and hugged her carefully. "Can it be a girl?"

Vegeta laughed and ruffled his hair. "Well buddy we don't know the gender. That's another part of this party. But Yamcha got the info of it and We're gonna surprise everyone. We've got a big balloon over here that we were gonna have you pop, gently, with a pin and either blue or pink papers will fall out."

"Is everyone ready!?" Bulma asked. Everyone cheered and they got set up. 

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

They handed Trunks a pin and he gently touched it to the black balloon and it popped sending pink scraps of paper everywhere. Trunks yelled "ITS A GIRL!!"

Everyone cheered as Bulma and Vegeta stared at each other. Vegeta broke out into a huge grin. "A GIRL!"

Everyone stopped and looked at him surprised. "What?" Kakarot asked. 

Vegeta cleared his throat, trying to not cry with happiness.

"The first female Saiyan in many, many, many years. All the female Saiyans died when our planet was destroyed. She'll help carry on the race."

Kakarot smiled. "I didn't think of that."

ChiChi ran up, hugged Vegeta then grabbed Kakarot's arm. "We gotta go buy things for the baby!"

Kakarot gathered up Goten and they left.

Vegeta stared at Bulma's stomach, where Trunks had his head gently resting on it, and smiled. 

A new baby, a baby girl at that. Now that is what he needed. A new addition to his family makes everything amazing.

Months later, she arrived. Bulla. Vegeta stared at the little girl in his arms. "She's so beautiful."

"Hey dad?" Trunks whispered. 

"Yeah bud?"
"Can I hold her?"

"Sit down on the chair over there."

Trunks did exactly as his father told him and Vegeta placed baby Bulla in Trunks' arms. The boy stared at the little girl. "You're so pretty Bulla. I'm gonna protect you forever."

Bulma watched Trunks with Bulla and she immediately knew what he said was true. He would forever watch over his little sister.

(I KNOW,I KNOW, I KNOW! IT'S SHORT BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE A HUGE TIME SKIP!)