1

Hey guys! This is my first book of miraculous and Adrien is still a such f***ing moron...!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️😤🤬 so anyway... I hope you enjoy it!🤗💜✨❤️💕
________________

Marinette POV

I'm gonna to tell him!!! I'm gonna to tell him that I like him!!! I hope he likes me...

"Marinette!" Alya yelled my name... "what's on your mind girl?" She ask me and look at me confused... "I'm gonna to tell Adrien that I like him!" I said, she looked happy... "congrats girl!" She said... I sawed the beautiful handsome angel Adrien walking with Nino... "hey ladies!" Adrien said...

"Hey boys!" Alya said..

Ok...

Now...

This is my chance!

"H-hey Adrien c-c-can I-I t-ta-talk to you?" I said nervously... "sure!" Adrien said sweetly...

We walked into the hallway and he looked at me... "so what is it?" He said and looked confused... "o-oh... I just want to say is...... that..... I LIKE YOU MORE THAN AS A FRIEND!" I said nervously... he stayed quiet shocking his face for 2 second and carising his neck... "I'm sorry.... i like someone else..." he said, I heard that i felt my heart stopped and broke so many pieces, trying to hold my tears on my eyes... "it's okay... I have to go I forgot something!" I turned back and ran into my house..."marinette! Wait!!!!" I ignored him... I felt so much pain... then I goes my bedroom and close the door.. fall my knees on the floor and tikky came out of my little purse and started to hug me...

"It's ok... It's ok... its will be alright... just cheer up..." tikky said...

Seconds later...

*Tap tap* I heard someone knocking the door. "Hide tikky...." I said, she quickly hide, "coming!" It was Luka... "oh luka! Hey!" I said nervously... "hey I saw you running and crying... WHO MADE YOU LIKE THIS?" He asked worriedly... I stayed quiet... I covered my face with my both hands and I felt my tears was falling down on my eyes and cheek started to cry... he quickly hugged me tightly... "it's okay... I'm here... shhhhhh..." he said hugging me...

8 minutes later...

"Tell me what happened...?" He asked me worrying, however I looked down and explain what happened... (A/N- sorry I'm too lazy!🤣)
I look up he looks so angry... "THAT ADRIEN! I will teach his lesson to do..." he whispered and he started to walk fast... I stop him... "Hey! It's okay!" I said... and he looked at me... our eyes locked up