ten

"JENO if i get decked in the face by motherfucking huang renjun, i swear on my life jeno, you're gonna die too." seolmin gritted her teeth as they both walked to the café jeno had somehow convinced renjun to come to.

"if you die i'll make sure that audio lands on some porn account on twitter!" jeno said out loud enough for people around them to hear. his grin immediately faded away when seolmin looked at him dead in the eye, "bro you're scary as fuck sometimes, don't look at me like that."

the red bright neon lights of the café was already on sight, reflecting on the streets lighting it up. "look, i might be scary but renjun is scarier. he doesn't even do anything to me and i'm scared of him." seolmin joked before pushing the glass door open. "also where's jiyeon? i need her to back me up." she looked back at jeno.

"j-jiyeon? why her?" jeno stops his pace and looks at the girl infront of him confused. "hold up! why did you just stutter bitch?" seolmin gave him that sheepish grin and smirk he had always hated since 9th grade. "renjun's there!" jeno rubs the back of his neck and sits across the boy in blue hoodie.

"renjun, jeno likes jiyeon." seolmin placed her back down on the table, laughing. "ew no what the fuck? she's my best friend, shut up." jeno scoffs. in the midst of bickering jeno and seolmin finally noticed renjun looking at them.

"do you want something?" seolmin asks. renjun leans towards the table, "both of you to shut up actually, i'm trying to have my pina colada in peace." jeno eyed the glass in front of renjun, "dude that's not a pina —" renjun interrupted jeno, "i know i just wanted to sound fancy."

the door swings open yet again as jiyeon awkwardly walks in, scanning through the crowd to look for familiar faces. her face immediately lights up when she spots jeno's smile and his hand waving at her like a kid.

"thank god my best friend's here! i can't stand you and renjun anymore." jeno sticks his tongue out at seolmin and sits on the chair with an empty chair beside, obviously for jiyeon. "that seat was for jaemin.." seolmin sighed. "okay and? he's not here yet."

"hi jiyeon! our first impression was..let's say very awkward thanks to my dumbass boyfriend." seolmin warmly hugs jiyeon. "no it's fine! don't worry about tha- oh hey." jiyeon looks behind seolmin to greet jaemin.

seolmin immediately does a 360 turn to face the boy she hasn't seen since the morning. "you're late again!" jaemin smirked and wrapped his arms around the girl, "i went to your apartment to get my hoodie, dumbass."

"dude why's your hoodie at her place?" renjun leaned back on his chair. "well i went to her and we-" jaemin looked at seolmin, his arms still resting on her shoulder. "actually, don't continue." jeno looked away. "exactly you don't have to know."

hours passed, the table filled with delicious pastries, nostalgic memories, teasing jaemin for the 7th time and many more memories were created that evening. "renjun, remember in junior year," renjun looked with his mouth full with blueberry pie. "that girl, yoori broke up with you and then you sat on donghyuck's bed and cri-"

renjun playfully pointed the knife at jaemin, "finish that and i will literally end your life." jaemin huffed, "y'all this is why i don't wanna talk to renjun."

"renjun i have a proposal for you." jiyeon finally speaks up. "go on a blind date, jeno is gonna help don't worry."