Part 2

I felt like dying. It wouldn't matter anyway, i was going to die later so why not make it sooner? Then i remembered that I promised I would keep Matthew alive and I couldn't do that if I was dead. We silently walked to the justice building and I was about to cry when my family came in.

"Chloe dear. My darling. How are you??" my mother asked, and I could see if my answer was a sad or bad answer, she would start crying and it takes awhile for us to make her happy again.

"great mum. I'm pumped for this!" I was always bad at lying but this was the worst cause I was crying when I said it. My dad dragged my mum out of the room after a hug from me, and I was left alone with bob, Becky, Annie, Jackson and Matilda. Bob came up and gave me a hug. Then the rest joined us.

"now, it's going to be ok. I may not see you ever again because I'm going to try to keep Matthew alive if it's the last thing I do. And since I will have to die to do that, it WILL be the last thing I do." I said, and I had to add that joke in the end, the others were getting teary.

"nooooo, you have to win, for me!" Bob screamed.

"bob, think logically, if you can, if Matthew hadn't volunteered, you'd be going into the games, and it could have been against me!" I screamed, which to me was 'thinking' logically!

Then two peacekeepers came in and pulled them from my last hug.

I waited a long time until someone else came in, and it was the person I was dreading to see.

"why did you do that? Sure I would have liked to have had someone to volunteer for me, but not you!" Taylor shouted.

"Taylor. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking but I just knew I couldn't watch you be in the hunger games with your boyfriend!!" I said.

"thanks, that's very nice of you" Taylor calmly said.

"now, I'm going to make sure Matthew wins ok. So this will be the last time you see me. Now, please don't cry" I said but she was already crying and making so much no ice that the peacekeepers cut our time and carried her off. They were my visitors, and in to short a time, I was walking to the train that was to carry my to the Capitol, or in my words, hell.