2;next day

I woke up the next day and every moment from last night played in my head. I was more than happy to have left but there was one problem.

What next what if they came after me?

Louis's arm was around my waist and I just smiled like an idiot.

I turned around and faced him and surprisingly he had the same smile on his face. I closed the gap between us and kissed him.

It soon turned into a full on makeout session but then Louis's mother came in without even knocking and a worried look on her face.

Zoe your parents have called the police and they told the police you were kidnapped and now everyone's looking for you. I think you shouldn't call the police and tell them that your parents abused you and that u ran away.

Ok. I said . I grabbed the phone suddenly super nervous.

Hello. yes . Yes it's true. No I didn't run away. For a few years. No I have scars to prove it . ok. bye.

What did they say ?louis asked me.

I looked at both of them super nervous.

Um they said that they would be here in a few minutes for questioning and that from there

They will decide the rest. But it seems as though that my parents are getting arrested. I said with a frown on my face.

That's great that's what you wanted right? Louis's mom asked me.

Um yeah I guess it's just hard thinking both my parents are gonna go to jail.

Oh sweet heart it may be hard but at Least they won't hurt you anymore.

And that was the day it started...