"First" kill with boo

Y/N POV
I woke up the next morning, naked
Woah woah woah did we?! Oh god we did, will I be? I'm not ready to be a parent! AGGH
I got a headache from all the thinking I was doing. Can U get PrEgAnTe? (Sorry)

I sat up and heard static
Please wake Ben and you two meet me in my office for a mission
I sigh and look over at Ben "Link reject wake up Slender needs us" his eyes shoot open "SCUse me?" He was like a white girl. I smile and shake my head "whatever just put your clothes back on", he blushes as he remembers last nights 'event'.
Time skip
I had the dress Slender made me on (cuz of your powers duh) and we made our way to his office. "Here it is" Ben said he opened the door "pshycos first!" You roll your eyes and step inside. Ben follows "ah children you came" You nod "now there is a man, late twenty's who knows to much about our existence. Take him out and come back" "that's it? Hell thats easy". Slender shook his head " he knows all our weaknesses and he...used to work at the hospital you were placed in". Anger flowed through you as you remembered all those times, "name" "John Williams" "Doctor rapist" you chuckle at his name.
Time skip
Me and Ben arrived at his house "Okay Y/N you wanna do this?" I don't say anything I just quietly walked inside. Carefully locating his room I hear the shower running "ew" I whisper. Ben and I went into his room and saw his walls covered in newspaper clippings, photos and documents. "Haha he's a fanboy, crazy one to by the looks of it" I say "Y/N this is serious" I shrug. "Wait in his old ass TV, and I'll kill this fool" he nods and goes inside the TV. I hide in his closet which has nothing in it, I change into a wolf and wait. He finally came in wearing shorts and a tang top, he sat down on his bed and read a book. I jump out of the closet and onto him "YOU?!" I laugh as I claw through his flesh. He screamed in pain but luckily this guy lived in the middle of nowhere "NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU!" I yell. Ben came out after the guy died "I guess I came out of the closet on that one!" He face palmed "let's go home" he said in a monotone way.