Riverdale High.

In the town of riverdale, a happy little small town that has many deep secrets in it, this is where the story begins.

Cheryl's POV

It was week 3 without my brother Jason, he was killed by my father, while everyone in riverdale high knows about that.

Later on, cheryl wakes up and gets down stairs to see her mother, Penelope Blossom eating breakfast like nothing happened at all.

I ate my breakfast ignoring my disgusting mother, I put on my red iconic lipstick and with high heels and red dress. ready to begin a new day in this town.

Before cheryl even goes out of the door she sees the news..

BREAKING NEWS: South Side high was closed and every student is going to riverdale high.

C: disgusting, I have to face those homeless people.

Cheryl arrived school and seeing a big crowd of the Southside students, cheryl noticed one and only girl that was infront. It was Toni Topaz.

-Cheryl:"Excuse me? What is this mess?"
-Veronica:"Oh, cheryl, these are the new students and we're giving them their schedules".
-Cheryl: "take your things and get out, don't ruin MY school reputation"
-Toni: "and who are you?"
-Cheryl:"cheryl blossom aka cheryl bombshell".
-Toni: "whatever".

Cheryl later on crowds the school students to get the Southside students out, and then, principal wetherbe was around to stop cheryl and get southside students in their classes.

Cheryl and toni were in the same class and cheryl can't stop looking at toni.
____________________________________

The next day.

The student lounge was full of students from the Southside and Northside, toni was around, and cheryl enters the lounge.

Cheryl sits with veronica and Betty and jughead and archie was around.

-Cheryl:"this school became a mess after the southsiders came".
-Jughead:"Hey Cheryl, their school was closed where else would they go?".
-Betty&Veronica:"Yeah cheryl where else would they go".
-Cheryl:"i hope they stay sane".
______________________________________

Cheryl was going out and she was holding books and she hits toni.

-Toni:"I'm sorry are you alright?"   
-Cheryl:"Yes I am, watch where you going"
-Toni:"Yeah sorry. Want to maybe hang out later?".
-Cheryl:"Sure, Pop's, 7:30pm.
-Toni:"alright, cya".

______________________________________

School was over. Everyone head to their houses. School is empty.
______________________________________

(Pop's 7:27pm)

Toni came before cheryl just was sitting there alone, waiting for the red head to arrive.

Pop's door was open.

It was the iconic cheryl blossom with red high heels and black dress, and some Expensive Perfume on.

-Cheryl:"hope I wasn't late".
-Toni:"Nope you're not"

C&T ordered later their milkshakes after a long talk, Toni ordered Chocolate while cheryl ordered strawberry.
______________________________________
(9:38pm)

-Cheryl:"you can come over"
-Toni:"Really?"
-Cheryl:"Of Course, you can".
______________________________________

Cheryl and Toni were walking to Cheryl house while they were holding hands and talking.

Cheryl and Toni arrived and Nana Rose was just sitting there, Penelope blossom was not In the house, Cheryl started introducing Toni to Nana Rose.

Cheryl holds Toni hands and takes her to her room upstairs.

To be continued...