The news

No one's POV

They arrived at the mall in 15 minutes and entered some shops. After 2 hours, their bags were filled with clothes, jewellery and shoes and just when they were about to exit the mall, the paparazzi saw them.

Immediately, cameras were flashing and everyone was dying to know who was the girl with whom Adam Lambert was.

"Adam! Adam! Who is her? Where is your boyfriend?" one of them shouted

"Did you break up? Is she your girlfriend? You're not gay anymore? Or all this was a lie?"

"Please, let me explain the things. I wasn't lying to anybody. It's true that since my childhood, I used to like men. But when I saw her, I fell in love for the first time with a woman. And yes I love Anya and she's my girlfriend now." Adam said calmly

"So her name is Anya and she's your girlfriend." one of the paparazzi repeated

"Actually her name is Anya Baker, and now I'll ask you to let us go because we have a lot of other things to do."

Anya was shocked after all that happened. All she could do was to smile and nod. When they get in the car, Adam tried to calm her.

"See, nothing bad happened. You did very well. Of course that for a while the paparazzi won't let us but all you have to do is tell the truth. They will leave us eventually."

"Yeah, for you all is easy because you are used with them and their uncomfortable questions but I'm not. I know that I'll get used with that too but in time." I said a little sad.

"Don't worry, everything will be ok. Together we'll go through all."

_________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Sauli was sitting on the sofa in Adam's apartment from Los Angeles, watching TV. He wasn't paying so much attention until he saw his ex-boyfriend at the mall with a girl. He listened very carefully to all that Adam said. His words were running in his mind again and again.

"... I fell in love for the first time with a woman. And yes I love Anya and she's my girlfriend."

What the fuck Adam? I can't recognize you. I thought you were better than that. But don't worry because you and your pretty little girlfriend will pay for all the pain that you put me through. Very soon, my revenge will be coming. And you will beg me to take you back so hard. You'll be my boyfriend again.

_________________________________________________________________________

Back again, Anya and Adam were driving at his house.

"What do you want to do now?" he asked her.

"Um... I don't know. Maybe watching a movie or something?"

"Ok. How about It had to be you? he said to her

"Yeah, I love that movie, it's so romantic" Anya said sighing

Adam put the movie in the DVD-player and made himself comfortably on the couch with Anya, wrapping his arm around her and she putting her head on his shoulder. Adam wasn't in the mood for movies, so he was looking at Anya most of the time.

"Why are you doing that?" she asked.

"What?"

"Looking at me that way!"

"How?" he asked in a seductive voice, then moving closer to her.

"I don't know, like you wanna eat me or something!"

Adam leaned closer again and kissed Anya. It was slow at the beginning, his soft, velvet lips working softly on hers. He moved to her neck kissing all over and then at the back of her ear. Anya let out a small moan.