[Soft - BC]

You were the 6th member of 1TEAM. Ever since you came Sungho loved taking care of you. You were younger than him and he felt the need to protect you all the time. You were helping him bring dinner to the dorm. Sungho was already carrying three bags but he saw you struggling with your two. He stopped and took one from you.
"But you already have three."
Sungho smiled and shook his head.
"Don't worry, it's not that heavy."
You went again to protest.
"But..."
Sungho cut you off.
"Seriously, it's fine."
You liked that he wanted to help you but you could handle yourself. That made you feel useless.
You were sitting next to Haejoon while he and Sungho talked about the new comeback. You went to talk about the dance.
"Maybe we should do some hand stands or flips. I could do it."
Sungho looked at you.
"You can get hurt. We don't want that, okay? Maybe next time."
You huffed in anger.
"I'm a grown up. I can take care of myself, you know. I'm not some child that can't stand on it's own."
Sungho watched you wide eyed, surprised by your anger.
"I know. I'm just worried. I'm the eldest. I have to take care of you."
Haejoon watched you.
"You know that we love you. We don't see you as a helpless child. We just want you to be safe. That's all."
You sighed.
"I know. I'm sorry. I guess I just wanted to try something new."
Sungho smiled.
"How about this? I let you do one flip but you be absolutely careful."
You nodded, happily.
"Yes. I promise."