Chapter 3

--- Matt's POV ---

The guys and I were messing around on stage until our fans started coming in. I guess we lost track of time because the girls started screaming when they saw us and then we noticed they started coming in. There were about 20 girls in by now but I saw 1 girl that caught my eye . Erin. God she's so beautiful. But she hates me so much . Why did I ever do that to her ? I'm so stupid .

**Flashback in Matt's POV**

"Just do it ! "

"Why ?! "

"Because it would be so hilarious , I mean it's not gonna make her more of a loser "

My friends were basically forcing me to hurt Erin. I mean I like her.. ALOT . So I didn't want to do it , but they said if I didn't I would lose my reputation of being cool so I decided to do it .

I was standing at Erin's locker waiting for her to come and get her books , then I saw her saying bye to her friend Emily . She then turned around and saw me . She looked stunning. Her face was full of confusion while she was walking towards me .

" Umm hi ? " She said laughing a little . I haven't talked to her since I started vine , which was about 6 months ago .

" Hi " I said laughing and smiling at the same time.

**Erin's POV in flashback**

" Hi " Matthew said while smiling and laughing at the same time . God his smile will be the death of me. I kind of likes Matthew since a long time ago, but he hasn't talked to me since he started getting famous and stuff I guess I was staring and zoned because he waved his hand in front of my face .

" Oh sorry hi " I said embarrassed.

" Hi umm I just wanted I ask you if you wanted to hang out after school today ? " he asked with his hand in his neck as if he was nervous .

" Yeah sure " I said while smiling and closing my locker.

" Alright well see you later I guess " He said smiling and walking off in the hallway.

Was he really interested in me or was this a joke and just a prank ? No he would never do that to me even though we weren't as close as we were in middle school .

**End of flashback in Erin's POV**

I looked up and saw him , Matthew . I hate him so much , I mean why did he do that to me I don't get it.

He was staring at me like he was admiring me and I was practically doing the same in disgust.

-------

K so I decided to do an authors note because coolio , well I know this isn't good but it will get better later I promise !