Missing You -- Luhan (Oneshot)

part 1.

this is my second fanfic..

please support this story. =D

CHARACTERS:

*LUHAN

*YOU

PART 1.

Its been a while since i saw him.

maybe a month or two.

Yeah. Hes quite busy with his carreer and i cant blame him if he doesnt have much time for me.

It came first before me.

* RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG*

My phone rang in a sudden. I took a glance at it and picked it up from the side table of my bed.

"Luhan?!!!"

I excitedly answered the call.I can feel myself getting nervous as i waited for him to response.

"I missed You!! " I heard him say. I feel some hot liquid ran down from my cheeks .Im crying.

"Na do... *sniff* *sniff*"

"hey, are you crying?"

I wiped my tears and stood up.

"No..I just missed you. how's work?"

I changed the topic.i can hear him chuckle on the other line.

"what's so funny about that?" I added. I even miss those chuckles !

"Nothing.I want to see you."

he wanted to see me?? but i thought he's too busy ? I sarted to walk downstairsto the kitchen.

"Are'nt you busy today?" Then I opened the fridge and took out a bottle of fresh milk

"nope.three-day vacation. Let's meet pleaseeee... I relly missed you alot."

then i pouredsome milk to my glass and gulped it before i speak.

"ok.,.but..they might caught us." and thats what im afraid of.Im afraid that his fans might see us together and i dont want him to lost his carreer just because of me.

" Yeah.. right..." I heard his jeavy breathing on the other line.

(A/N)

---well thats it for now. im done writing it on my notebook.. i just dont have much time to type it here. sooo please bear with me.. im too busy at school. hahaha .sorry for the grammatical error.. and s ome typographical errors too =D

I sat on the chair and once again filled my glass with milk.

"So..i guess uhm..ill see you here then.",i Even though i dont know what i was saying thaty time , i dont want yo miss the chance if seeing him.besides, no fan of him knows this place..well i guess.

"At y-your house? Are you sure?" He asked reassuring that im not out of my mind the whole time. Well he havent been here for almost two months and im not so sure if he can still recall my address.

"Yes." I gulped on the milk before i answered hin.

"Okay then,8pm. Ill be there."

Then he hung up.

I started cleaning the whole place. I cooked delicious food for the both if us for dinner.it was past 7pm when i took a shower . I was finding sone bra on my drawers when i heard yhe doorbell rang. Without even thinking, i hurried to the door and opened it.not mentioning that i was only with my bathrobe on..and still i didnt know who it is.

Thean a familiar aura stepped in.a familiar scent of an imported perfume lingered nicely in my nose.

"Luhan!!!!" I said as i opened the door .thank goodness noone else is out there being my house an apartment type so sometimes children came running on the corridors.

He looked at me from top to toe,scanning my petite figure. I felt a sudden flush of rednessvthroughout my cheeks. Then i finally remembered what covers my body.

"I missed-" before i could finish what i was saying , he agressively pinned me on the wallas he took grip of my waist. He started kissing me.his tongue freely evaded my mouth. His kisses were somewhat lustful than before. His left hand cupped my cheek and the other one wandered my legs. I escaped from his kiss and searched for air but before i could speak again, he continue kissing me. This time, he did it smoothly and gentle like he was niw recovering from the sudden excitement he was feeling lately.

I felt his hands gently untying my robe..

"Luhan?.." i moaned between kisses.

"I know..i know..not here." I let out a scream when he suddenly carried me bridal style to my room.

------

Oops!

Hahaha i think its enough for now.

Wath out for the smut part :)

only few reads , eh?