Heaven has a plan for you

I've been trying to understand the feelings I have , but I have nothing .

Whatever you are going through or feel like no one truly understand or even isn't there for you . You aren't alone and you shouldn't worry . I may be okay now , but my past haunts to the core and I hate it . I know I'm not alone and I have people I love and care about with me . You shouldn't feel like you are the cause of people's pain if you think you did something .

Sometimes when people are angry , it's not because of you or what you did , They're just upset at the moment . Talk to them about how you are feeling later .

We all go through pain, sadness , but you have more than that like mental health or anxiety or depression . I'm not going to say get help , but I will say to talk someone you trust . No one should feel alone or feel like they have put on a smile and say that they are fine when they aren't.

God chose you to be on this Earth and he wants you to live out your best friend even if you aren't famous or you are famous . Live out your best live and make it memorial.

Don't hurt yourself , and don't put kill yourself. You are a beautiful person inside and outside 😍 You are the joyest around the people you call family or friends so don't worry .

Heaven has a plan for you❤