(NSFW) The Bartender: Mina's Treasure Hunt II

Arriving in only 10 minutes, I park the bike and run down into the beach as fast as I can. I am not sure where to look - it is a very long beach after all.

For over half an hour, I search high and low, running up and down the beach, but Mina is nowhere to be found. Just when I am about to give up and return to the bar, however, I finally see her.

Myoui Mina, Twice's Black Swan, lying on a beach chair not far ahead, soaking in the morning sun, wearing only a crop top and denim skirt

I approach her, excited, but not exactly sure of what to say, do or expect. I stand next to her awkwardly for a moment. With her eyes closed, I guess she did not notice my approach, so I decide to greet her.

"Hi Mina"

Mina spins her head towards me with a slight jump. I can tell she is not actually expecting anyone to find her, but she quickly regains her composure, flashing me one of her silver-toothed smiles.

"Hi! Are you one of my fans?"

"Yeah, I saw your Instagram post, so I came looking for you."

"Oh, wow. How did you find me so quickly?"

"Ah, I actually work at a bar nearby, so I recognised this place in your pic pretty quickly."

"I see...well, you're the first person to find me, so congratulations! And I guess you're expecting your reward as promised, right? Let me see..."

Mina reaches toward her handbag, which is lying near my feet, rummaging through it as she searches for something. I cannot help but to check her out, admiring her long, toned legs, the sexy curves of her gorgeous body, her smooth milky skin...

*************************

Mina finally finds what she is looking for: A pen and some paper she carries around for impromptu autographs. She looks up at the fan standing over her, about to pull them out of the bag, when she pauses. The fan is wearing casual beachwear - a tropical-themed t-shirt and khaki bermudas - but from her angle she cannot help but notice a glimpse of his well-defined abs hiding beneath the shirt. Her eyes subconsciously proceeds to observe the muscularity of his arms. This fan clearly works out often to stay in shape. Her mind begins to wander. Perhaps...

Mina drops the stationery back into the bag, reaching into another bag instead.

"Since you're here, why don't you help me out with my sunscreen before taking your reward?"

*************************

At this point, I have been ogling Mina's body for so long my mind could not process her words properly enough to realise where things are going. I just nodded and kneels down by her side without a word, taking the bottle of lotion in her hand, as she lies face-down.

My jaw drops as she proceeds to pull her top off and drop it in the sand next to the chair.

My mind goes into overdrive, unable to believe what it just saw. The fact that my blood is draining away from my brain is not helping.