1

Namjoon pov

I sat and the bar in the club drinking one drink after another. My phone buzzed and i saw it was for the group chat.

Rap Gods

Swag: Hobi In Drinj takj mw himw

Hope: Yoongi Im right next to you

Swag: amd?

Hope: Sometimes i question your logic

Swag: jusy tajr me himw

Hope: fine

RM: Why did ypu text the group chat and not personal chat?

Swag: ciz i camt eead rugjy niw

RM: The fact I can read that says a lot,,,

Swag: byeeweeere
------------------

I rolled my eyes and put my phone in my pocket, Yoongi has his hybrid personality, dont give a flying fuck, cat hybrids. I paid for another shot and drank it. I went to the dance floor and up to the D.J. He saw me and dragged me to the top of the platform.

"Everybody! RM is here to control the floor!" He yelled and everyone cheered. I grabbed the mic.

"What song sould i do tonight guys!?" I yelled. I heared a lot of people yell random songs ive done, most of them were 'Joke' or 'Do You'. "Lets do 'Joke' to start tonight!" I said. People cheared. I got ready as the music started. A smirk crawled onto my lips.(I have headphone's on and listening to it, my ears bave pressure building up and the headphones are vibrating, its the calm part wtf?) I started to rap.

The people at the bottom cheered. I bowed and kept going. I looked around in the cround and saw people dancing. After I finnished the crowed cheered louder and clapped. I smiled and gave the mic back to the D.J. He started a new song. I danced around and stuff. I went back to the bar after a while and got another drink. A person sat next to me and ordered a drink as well. He got one of the strongest drinks here. I noticed he is a hybrid.

"Thats a strong drink, you sure you can handle it?" I said playfully and turned to look at him. He looked back at me and smiled.

"Yeah, but i want to get drunk, today was a bad day as most people would say, but its been a really long week, its only monday" he said and started to drink his drink. We kept talking and we learned names. His was Jungkook, and he is a bunny hybrid.

"So, whats made your week so bad?" i asked and took a shot, feeling a buzz start crawling threw me.

"Well, my friend Taehyung, he got into a fight with someone and i had to break it up, which is hard when they are both tiger hybrids and im only a bunny hybrid. Then Jimin got lost and it was a big mess since when he is scared he changes into his animal form and hides, its good and keeps him safe most times, but he is a mouse hybrid, if wasnt small in his normal form already-"

"I HEARD THAT JUNGKOOK" someone yelled from the dance floor and ran up to us. "Stop being a disrespectful brat to me" they said.

"Jimin stop ruining my fun" Jungkook said with a bit of a slur. Jimin rolled his eyes and went back to the dance floor. I looked back at Jungkook and he drank the whole bottle. I smile softly and he giggled.

"Joonie haz dimples!" He said and leaned forword poking them. I smiled more. He pinked my cheeks. "Im drunk" he whinned softly. I chuckled.

"Its cute" i said. He giggles softly and stuck out his tounge. I stuck my tongue out back. He smiled. I stood up and grabbed his hand. "Lets dance" i said dragging him to the dance floor. A soft song statted. Another one of my songs. I rolled my eyes playfully as 'Tokyo' started to play. I grabbed Jungkook's waist and sang along. He blushed softly and put his hands on my shoulders and we danced. We danced to the music as other people danced as well. After about half the song played i pulled the boy closer to me and sang in his ear. He giggled softly and we danced more. He was flustered, I could tell. I moved away from his ear and looked at him. He had small hearts in his eyes and looked like he would melt at any second. I moved one of my hands and grabbed one of his and kissed it softly. He turned a deeper shade of red. I smirked softly.

"Joonie your being such a gentleman" he said softly. I liked the nickname.

"Only because your such a cutie, Kookie" i said and he smiled again. The song came to an end. I dragged him off the dance floor and near a wall. I leaned agianst the wall and held him close to me. "Want to go to my place and have fun?~" I asked with an obvious tone of lust in my voice. He thought about it for a second before nodding quickly. My hands cupped his cheeks and i kissed him and he kissed back. I licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth. I pushed my tounge in. I felt his skin warm up where my hands were. Our tongues fought for dominance. I won and he whinned softly.

I sucked on his bottom lip and his arms wrapped around my neck and mine wrapped around his waist. We parted for air. We looked at eachother, both of us were panting softly. He looked so cute. My hand cupped his cheek.

"I should text my friend to get us, since we're both to intoxicated to drive" i said and kissed his lips softly. He nodded and smiled. We let go of eachother and i pulled out my phone.

Rap Gods

RM: Hoseok pick me and koojie up

RM: Kookie*

Hope: =_= first of all, who is kookie, second of all drive yourself smh

RM: I'm to frunk to drive and Jungkook is dis boi
--------
I pointed my phone at Jungkook and he made a cute pose knowing u was about to take a picture. I sent it.

Rap gods

RM:

Hope: a bunny hybrid? He looks cute~

RM: bCk off he is my cutie and pickk us upppp

Hope: fine, ill be there in a few, i just need to get yoongi to let go of me

RM: ookiii
-----------

I looked at Jungkook who was back at the bar getting a drink. I went over to him and got one as well. We drank a few more shots and i paid for it because i didnt want him to pay for them cuz he is such a cutie. After a few minutes Hoseok arived and got us. I had to carry Jungkook since he was swaying so much. Hoseok to me to our apartment along with Jungkook.

Smut next chapter 😏😏