kirishima x reader (xxx)

(Mha)

You sat in your dorm covering your ears from the loud thunder out side. As you looked up from the ball you were in as a big stick of lightning went off. The building shook and all the lights whent out. You squeaked curling back into your ball. You could here the girls from you class scream from the other rooms. You quickly got up from your bed grabbing a candle and walking to the closes dorm to you. As you walked you could feel the cold  air on your legs since you where to scared to put on some pants before running out of your room. The close person to yours was kirishima. You knocked on his door. As he open the door holding a candle. "Hey Y/N" he smiled. "H-hey kiri. Umm could I sleep in here." You mumble out shacking a bit from the cold air and the fear inside. He chuckled grabbing you and pulling you in. He wrapped you up in a blanket before you could say thank. You looked around to see about 10 or 11 candles. It was very pretty. "Thanks kiri-chan." You got up and layed on the floor as he flopped onto his bed. "What are you doing" he asked tilting his head. You tilted your head. "Come up here and sleep." He patted the room beside him. You smiled blushing  and getting up laying with him. Another big crash of thunder was heard outside as you instantly clung to kirishima. He put his arms around you humming to calm you down. It surprising worked and his warm body helped to. After about 15 minutes you both couldn't fall asleep. You both sat up and played games together on your phones. Your phone was at 15% be for you two stoped. He sighed not knowing what to do as you got up to get snacks. Then another big crash came from out side causing you to trip and fall. As you opened you eyes you where not even a inch away from his face. Your face whent bright red. "I-I am so so so sor-." You where cut off by kirishima cupping your chin with one hand pulling you into a kiss. You two stayed like that for a few seconds but it felt like ages. He pulled away and you both smiled ging into another kiss but this kiss got more and more pasinat. The moment you two pulled way for air he flopped you to your back. You squeaked as he attacked your neck. You breath slowly turned into sifts pants. You could feel his hand slide under your shirt (or whatever top your wearing.) Your knees felt weak to his touch. He sat up as he did you looked down to see a large bulge in his paint. He chuckled seeing where your eyes where as he started pulling his cloths off. You looked at his perfect shaped body bitting your lip. He went back to kissing on your neck but this time he started kissing down your cheast then down your stomach to reach your cute (F/C) panties. "Wow, it's Dark but I can still tell your wet for me." He chuckled pulling your panties off with his teeth. You quickly sat up and he tilted his head. You stood up pointing at the bed. "Lay now... p-please." You semi-commanded. He smirked before doing as told. You claimed on top of him as his eyes widened. "N-no I'm going to ride you." You say as you line him up and slam your hips down on his D*** (I think this is how I will say the +18 things) both of you moaned out as his hands griped your hips tight. You started to bounce as both of your moans filled the air. You felt a not in your stomach. "I-im close." You moaned out as he quickly stoped you flipping you on your back. "Not yet baby girl" your cheeks went red from his comment. He put your leg over his shoulder slamming into you causing you to moan like crazy. You clawed at his cheat hinting to go faster. He got the hint and speed up causing him to go deeper. You felt the not come back and he could tell. He was close to. As he moaned your name out you hit you climax coming in his D***. You could feel a warm liquid on your stomach. Kirishima plopped beside you panting his then spiked hair now laying down straight. You yawned curling up to him as the once pounding rain now a small sprinkle.

Q/A
This is my fists smut, or +18, lemon whatever anyways I hope you like it If you got any anime character you want plz do tell me.

784 words not including Q/A