saiki x reader

Anime: Saiki k. Btw you have powers to. Not like saiki but you can read minds and cancel him hearing yours. -this means it's telepathic-

You walked to school with your ear buds in like you did everyday. As you walked you saw saiki and walk faster to catch up. "Hey sai!?" You called him by his nickname. He rolled his eyes.    "Oh come on." You jumped In front of him walking back words. "At least wave?" You smiled as he ignored you. You chuckled before going through your bag grabbing two coffee jelly's. His face lit up. "Not till you sat hi back." He sighed "Hey Y/N" you chuckled before giving him the coffee jelly starting to eat yours. "Thanks." He said ruffling your hair. As you two reach the school you head a voice behind you. "Hey Buddy!" You both knew who it was by there voice. "Nindo." You and saiki said together. Nindo slug his arms around saiki's shoulders. Nindo looked at you and you rolled you eyes. "Who's your girlfriend buddy?" Nindo said. The word girlfriend made your face go red. "It Y/N" he said it like you were his girlfriend. You all got to class as you and walk and sat at your desk. It was all the way on the other side of the room. You sat right next to kokomi. The prettiest girl in the hole school. To everyone else to you she was just a highpich annoying girl. She got on your nerves so much. Class was normal except in the middle of class and saiki and you where talking physically. You manly talked about what your going to do after school.        -Do you think you could come to my place?- saiki asked. -ya of course.- you smiled to your self.
(Time skip to after school)
As you got you things Nindo walked up to you. "Hey friend." He said. "Who said we where friends?" you said lifting your brow. "Oh... well if your with saiki your my friend." "Ok if you say so?" You and him walk outside to see saiki waiting for you. As you walked up to him Nindo said bye and you and saiki walked to his place.
     (Another time skip since I don't know what to put)
As we walked in saikio's parents greater me. "Hello sweet heart!" Saiki's mom said since you see him often. His dad was in the corner curled up in a ball crying. Not surprising. "Hello mrs.Saiki." you huged her and both headed up to his room. Most of the time you two just watched TV and eat coffee jelly. You looked at the time seeing it was already 8:00. you yawned and put your head on his shoulder. You saw a small smile. "Is it ok if I stay the night?" You ask. He nods and you smile slowly falling asleep on his shoulder.