The hunt for a place anew

Mile after mile, you've lost track of the many hours spent walking. The sun in your face, petals from flowers whirling around the air. You're a nomad longing to search for new territory with fresh friendly faces and exotic cultures. Never will you stop looking for a new place, but right now everything around you just looks the same...Your slow paced walking turns into subtle stomps.
"When will I find a place that I've yet to discover?" You grunt out to yourself. The birds, the trees, the sunset, sunrise, all the same! All this frustration is really tiring though. You set your stuff on the ground and decide it's best to rest off this sour feeling.
The cool breeze brushes against your face, the sun shining in your shut vision, urging you to start the day. The schedule has been set to be walking continually until you find an actual village to rest at. You're sick of walking for days and not finding anything new and sleeping on the ground.  If all hope was lost to find anything it would be best to visit home to see friends and family. You did start to grow a bigger case of homesickness. Spending spring picking flowers and making tea with friends...The sun shining hot rays, and the cool winds made for the perfect weather. But weirdly the sun seems a lot hotter than usual, you start to feel a little dizzy.
"Maybe there's water left in my canteen..." But there wasn't. You come across a dirty river but it take too long to boil it to be drinkable, your dehydration has already started to have worsening effects on you. Your legs we're shaking, it was best to sit down and maybe rest some more. But the moment you sat the burning heat made you pass out.