«9 | narrative»

I was smiling so big when suddenly I heard a loud footsteps running from the stairs... Eh?

...

...

...

Oh shit! I forgot!

I jumped off from my bed and quickly run to my door. My heart is pumping so fast as if I'm in a marathon while I was trying so hard to be the first to touch the door knob and just lock it whole. But I was being so slow and it's already too late, when they already touched the knob and pushing the door to open.

"Yah! Stop it!" the lady said.

I didn't obey them and also tried to push the door to shut. "Stop unnies!!" I said still fighting over the door.

"You're the one who needs to stop Hirai! Arghh!" I didn't obliged.

"If I'll join Nayeon unnie to push your door it will be broken!! Just stop pushing the door too and let us in!" the other lady said.

Nayeon unnie used her left body to push and the other one was just standing with a wide victorious grin in her face. She pulled her sleeves up and wink at me. "Be ready Hirai!"

"We know you're strong but with two bodies I don't know" she said smiling.

She positioned herself to join Nayeon unnie with force. They started pushing but to their dismay I am more thinking than them HAHAHA!

I pushed the door with more power and gave them a devilious smirk. It's too late for them to realize what I did and their eyes went wide "AHHHH!!!" they both said in sync.

"PFFT! HAHAHAHAHHAA!" I looked at them holding my tummy while my other hand was pointing at their places.

"YAAAHH!! That hurts you know?!!" Nayeon unnie said while holding her head that bumped into Seulgi unnie's head. And now I saw Seulgi unnie caressing her left arm that was hit by my carpeted floor. "YOU'RE DEAD HIRAI!" she shouted.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!" I laughed out loud until I can't breath and fell onto the floor. I wiped the tears forming in my eyes from laughing so hard.

When I averted my eyes on them they're now both standing from their places glaring at me. I scrunched my nose at them and saw their faces softened.

"You'll be forgiven if you're gonna tell us what's with you" Seulgi said raising her eyebrows smiling playfully. My eyes went wide and looked at Nayeon unnie.

"Yeah I agree with her" she said winking at me. I groaned.

Arghh! Now I'm cornered! Bad move Momo! Bad move.