1. Dennor

It was one of those nights, where Lukas felt extremely lonely and sad. The only thing he could do was sit by the window and sip his coffee from a red-and-white cup. He wished that Matthias would come home, hug him, say that he loved him. On the other side, he didn't want Matthias ride trough this weather. It was snowing really hard, you couldn't even see other houses next to from window of your own. Lukas sighed and took another sip of his coffee.
"It is cold now.." Lukas stood up annoyed. The Norwegian man slowly went downstairs with the cup. Lukas trow coffee away in the sink. He then started to boil the water for a cup tea, it was too late for coffee anyway. When the water was done he poured it to the cup with a tea bag. Slowly sipping the hot drink he went back upstairs. Lukas sat down on his bed and set his cup of tea on the night stand. Norwegian started removing his clothes and changing in his pajamas. Lukas didn't even realise he fell asleep. When he woke up he noticed that Matthias was in bed next to him, cuddling him.
"Good morning Norge," Matthias said, still half asleep
"You were an idiot to drive through this snow." Lukas sighed cuddling more into Matthias.
"I'm your idiot." Matthias closed his eyes with a smile on his face.
"..yeah.. .. true." Lukas smiled a little. "Thank you, you dork."