summary

Juliana was content. She lived happily with her family in the 1330's and the 1340's. They weren't rich but they weren't poor and as long as they had each, they were okay. That was until the plague begun. She watched her friends and family die, and the. She suffered as well, that was until a man in black offered her a choice.

Immortality or death.

So of course she choose the first one and thus the man made her into a vampire.

This was when everything went south. As she awoke, so did her vampire abilities, as well as something else. Her hidden identity as an Ajin along with a black ghost as an companion and now it seems even with a dagger in her heart or a missing one, she can't be killed.

Less than a thousand years later, Juliana finds herself in a little town called Mystic falls, where she heard that it's a hot spot for supernatural. And just too her luck, a doppelgänger lives there and she would really love to rip her head off.

•••

A/N
So sorry for the crappy introduction.
If you haven't heard of what an Ajin is, it is off an anime series, it'd be best to look it up. Overall, really, is that an Ajin is a Demi-human. To become an Ajin, you must first die and from then you gain immortality and the power to summon IBM's, which are black ghosts. The longer you have this power the stronger it is and the more you can summon.

So, my girl Juliana, gonna be hecka strong.
Xo

•••