Teacher's Pet [Student/Teacher]

This is my new book that I am Co-Writing with Electa. I hope you Like it!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter One

"Come break me down! Bury me, Bury me I am finished with you. Look In my eyes, your killing me killing me. All I wanted was you!-" I smashed the alarm down making my phone fall.

"Stupid alarm! Can't you tell I'm trying to sleep!?" I groaned. Just another boring day of school. What's new? Uhhh nothing! That's whats new, nothing! Ugh, this sucks.

I got up anyway and took a shower. Once I finished the shower I blow-dried my hair and messed it up for a well... messy look. After brushing my teeth, I did my finishing touch. Winking at myself in the mirror. Yeah I'm hot and I'm not going to deny it.

Leaving the bathroom, I went to find my favorite outfit. I slid on some underwear. I finally found it in my walk-in closet. White skinny jeans with and over-sized knitted black and white long-sleeved sweater. After those were on, I pulled on socks and my black converse.

I grabbed my I-phone off of the floor. Poor phone, I didn't mean to knock you off of the bedside table. I I sent a txt Hazel, my best friend, that I will be ready to leave in 10 minutes.

Oh, I haven't even introduced myself yet. Hi, My name is Alex. I have sparkling blue eyes with short black hair, but not that short. I'm 17 years old and my height is about 5'8'. Two more things. I'm a fashonista and I'm gay. My family knows, but they are cool with it. At least I didn't get disowned.

When I made it downstairs I toasted myself a bagel and munched on it. A little while later my sister Ariel, and my brother Samy came downstairs.

"Morning!" I chirped sarcastically.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the donut this morning." Samy smirked. I was about to retort, but the sound of Hazel's car horn cut me off.

"Bye." I mumbled before I walked out of the door. I walked out of the door. I hopped in her red Volkswagen. One glance, and I noticed that she was practically jumping in her seat.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked as we pulled out of the driveway.

"Well someone is in a crappy mood. I know what will turn that frown upside down!" She beamed still staring at the road.

"We have a new science teacher!" Hazel yelled as arrived at the school. I stepped out of the car as she followed my lead.

"Great, another teacher to pester me about my grades."I groaned. I'm not the best at science but seriously don't pester me about it everyday!

"No, the thing is he is a guy, and he's hot." She wiggled her eyebrows at me." Hazel is another one that knows I'm gay. Practically the whole school knows.

"Sure he is." I mumbled. By the time I got to my locker, I was fully annoyed. She just would not shut up about the new teacher.

"Oh my god Hazel shut up just for a second." I closed my eyes and rubbed circles on the temples of my head.

"Sorry." Hazel apologized.

"It's ok, come on." I walked into the class.

We are normally early, so no one was in there. The first thing I saw was a man with dirty-blond hair. He was about 5'9' and was wearing a professional button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He also had on khaki pants and black dress shoes. Well It looks like I will be giving him fashion advice.

The moment he looked up his eyes locked onto mine and my breath hitched. My eyes got wide and my mouth hung open. The color of his eyes is a warm brown honey.