Him

Turbo was revived. In its present guise. In the guise of a 30-year-old crazy racer.

He had already thought through the whole plan, which consisted of only one point.

"Kill the glitch."

Maybe in the castle finish off?

Or in front of all the riders?

Or ... remove her health block, take it to another game and there ...

But while he watched. I waited for the right moment to attack.

But how strange, with the days of his desire to get rid of the president weakened.

He watched her hiding when she spoke before the race he watched from the stands.

When walking near the castle, he watched her through millions of loopholes.

And everything always ended the same way.

He wants to turn away, close his eyes, not think, he wants not to look, but he cannot.

He can only move away from the door and look away. He squeezes his hands into fists. But not with anger. Because of some other feeling. Which frightened him.

His pixel heart begins to drive more blood through the body. He throws it into heat, then into cold, at the same time. What he knew for sure: "She will not .... She does not want."

And then he experienced terrible pain. His body just rolled up inside.

In it the flame burned. The flame of desire. The need. That's what he felt.

"I curse you, glitch!"

... And then one jerk forward to fall to the door and continue to look.

***

There was a full moon tonight, and the curtains on the glass door leading to the balcony were open, allowing the light to illuminate the room, albeit dimly.

As quietly as possible, he slowly opens the door to Vanellope's room. His gaze falls on a small figure under a thin blanket, breathing slowly sleeping breath.

He took a chance and silently opened the door so wide that he could slip inside. Just as quietly, he closed the door behind him and quickly looked at the sleeping girl to see if he had woken her. Holding breath.

The princess continued to sleep.

Then he exhaled quietly.

As soon as he could, the racer made his way to her bed and stopped at the edge. He thought for a moment to wake her up, but now that he could see her resting being, he could only be in a stupor. Obscene images quickly fill his thoughts. Immediately, he tried to throw these thoughts away, shaking his head. He watched slow breathing. Presenting what it would be like to hold her chest and feel - he shook his head again. This is the middle of the night! He will most likely wake the whole castle if he can do anything with it!

It does not matter.

Roughly, he put a kiss to her forehead, and his hands were removed from her face a few stray strips of hair.

The girl shuddered and stirred in her sleep. So she slowly opens her eyes. Everything is still sleepy.

Hello, glitch, such a pleasure, finally, to meet you ...- said the gray racer.

A man stood before her in all her glory, smiling.