chapter 1-kidnap

@authors note :uhmm first ever story please support be a fan .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

{Jessica's POV}

Well my name is Jessica Williams and I'm the oh so drop dead gorgeous sexy, rich,and jaw dropper

××××××××

I'm currently hanging with my friends when someone drag me out of the bar .m*ther f*cker how dare ! He/she drag me like I'm a crazy drunken woman like come on argh I'm so pissed off right now !!I just want to relax and to party.

"Ms. Or mr. Whatever your name is stop dragging me right now or else...."

'Or else what ? ' her mocked ok based on what I heard .the one whose dragging me is a boy but I don't effin care like what the I'm the oh so f*cking rich and gorgeous to be dragged or even be rapped. Wait what?! rape me oh my gosh this is so not happening to me ahhhh.

'Hey earth to Jessica .earth to Jessica ' he said while his clapping like an idiot how I know that he's clapping well he dragged me outside the bar to the next building which is I think a condominium and were currently ridding the elevator . This is the worst awkward moment ever .

(Jacobs POV)[the boy who drag Jessica]

Argh why in the world do I have to do this like kidnap this woman beside me and I don't want her here . in the first place I just sorta wanna have fun but I found out that she's one of my best friends ex , well not exactly an ex but she busted him and my friend is  . I'm here to kidnap her . reason why I have to kidnap her ? Well my best friend wants to make a little revenge to her current boyfriend .

Ok enough with this sh*t I'm imagining what's going to happen the next few days when I heard someone snoring ?! Holy sheez this girl is ! Argh !

"Uhm why did you drag me here ? Like do I know you ? I don't even remember your face eh . how come that you kidnap me ?! Oh so you want money uhm is this some kind of kidnap for ransom ?! Oh my gosh ! Answer me" she shouted to me f*cker I can't pretend to be an idiot now argh ! 

"Hey earth to mr. Kidnapper ?! Hey answer my question I'm asking politely here !!" Argh so annoying ahh .argh if I can just punch this girl right now and right here .

"Ahhhhhhhhhh"she shouted this girl is already on my nerves I can't take this anymore

'Can you just shut up ! How can I answer you f*cking questions if you  are asking me vastly like I can memorize it easily ?! Now can you shut the f*ck up ?! 'I answered calmly (sarcasm for this girl)

----End of POV----

Jessica's POV

Oh my god did he just shout at me ?! Oh my god I can't believe this  ...oh em   this guy is so freaking adorable when he cuss and so hot kyaahhh but argh not gonna say it yuck maybe the germs in his mouth is so disgusting ?! Ok I'm just paranoid ...so what to do ? How can I escape this place ? How ..?

End of chapter 1

√√√√√√√√√√√×××××××××××××√√√√√√√√√√√

A/n should I continue this or not? Comment please