Hit

Everything seemed fine at the moment. Beomgyu was peacefully at a park drinking coffee. He stared at the tiny pond nearby watching the ducks. He took another small sip of his coffee as the wind brushed his bangs to another side. He stared at the sky for a moment before getting up, walking towards the small ice cream parlor nearby.

He heard footsteps and groans coming nearby. Beomgyu tilted his head wondering what was going on and he turned his head.

Beomgyu's eyes began to turn glossy. Tears filling up and instead of bottling the feelings up like he always did, his feelings bursted out and he began sobbing as he ran out the park.

Taehyun pushed the girl away. "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING?!"he screamed at the girl before running towards Beomgyu who was far away from him. "Beomgyu!"he shouted and he stopped.

Time stopped.

His heart pounded.

His eyes were teary.

He was frozen.

And the love of his life, just got hit by a car.

Taehyun began sobbing and took out his phone calling the ambulance and running over like the people nearby to see the boy who looked bloody.

Yet he looked so peaceful.

Sirens were heard.

HAPPIER VERSION W/ DRAMA IS BY LeKpopFanboyy WITH PERMISSION