Golden Ring

This is my first story..

It is quite mushy. And quite romantic.

So don't judge. Its based off of a dream that I had..

I don't own hetalia.

Pairing: PruAus

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry. Goodbye."

Those were the words said by Roderich. Those were the words that broke Gilbert's heart.

Roderich looked at the sadness on his long-time boyfriends face. But Roderich knew that he couldn't stay with this man. Because of the secrets that Gilbert kept from him. Relationships needed trust.

Although, Roderich did admit to keeping one secret from the german.

The secret that Roderich was a personified country. Austria to be exact.

But of course, he couldn't tell this to Gilbert. The UN would put an end to Austria for good if he told anyone.

"No. Please. No." Gilbert's voice was dull and disbelieving.

Roderich picked up his suitcases and stepped forward to kiss Gilbert one last time. Gilbert stopped and grabbed his hand. He slid a golden ring onto it.

Roderich tried to slip the ring off, but Gilbert stopped him.

"I want you to keep it. To remember me." He said. "Please. Promise me you'll keep it."

The austrian decided to promise. He would do this one last thing. He turned and walked out the door and into the yellow taxi cab.

***

As soon as the door closed behind roderich, gilbert sank to the floor.

Roderich had left because he had thought that Gilbert had been lying to him.

And he had. But he couldn't tell Roderich.

Gilbert was a personified country. Prussia to be exact.

-------------------------------------

That ends the first chapter! Enjoy!