hello again.

Part 4.

-----------

Gilbert saw the look on Austrias face after he had told him his name and was deeply confused.

Without saying anyrhing, he took off Austria's gloves.

"What are you doing?!" The austrian said panicked.

Gilbert laughed and tried to regain his cool. "Seeing if there's a stupid wife waiting for you at home." He looked down at Austria's hand and saw a familiar looking golden ring around his finger.

He went white. "Where did you get this?!"

"Why is it your business?!" Austria responded coldly.

Gilbert slid off his own ring and held it next to Austria's. It was a perfect match.

Gilbert looked up at the man and all the old memories flooded into him. Sunny days spent picnicing, cold winter nights by the fire.

"Roderich?!" He asked. "Roderich Edelstein?"

The Austrian sighed tears shining in his eyes. "Yes. Its me Gilbert."

"Mein gott! Rodeich! This is what I couldn't tell you before! I'm Prussia!" He exclaimed.

"Really?" Roderich asked. "This is what you couldn't tell me? Oh, Gilbert. I'm so sorry."

"I can't believe that you still wear the ring."

"I still wear the ring because I still love you."

"I love you too." He replied numbly. He couldn't believe this was happening. The day was cold, and the battle raged on. But Gilbert didn't care.

He leaned forward and kissed the Austrian to make up for all those years they had spent apart.

------------------

The end.

Mein gott- my god