NCT (YUTA)

U, haechan, and Mark, Yuta have been friends sence middle school
--------
Haechan texts u asking u to come over to their place for the weekend and u reply yes. U started packing a some pjs and a pair of clothes for the whole weekend.
~~ Time Skip at there place ~~
U knock on the door and yuta answers "Y/N why are u here" he asks "Haechan asked if I could come over for the weekend" I say. "Haechan Y/N is here!" I walk in and haechan and Mark come running down the hall and tackle u to the floor. Yuta got jealous and walked to his room and slammed his door. "What's wrong with yuta" u ask "Y/N he has a crush on u" Mark said and haechan hit him on the arm. "Ouch what was that for" Mark yelled at haechan "Keep ur mouth shut" haechan said "guys I'm going to talk to him real quick ok" u said "ok" they said at the same time. U walk to his room and knock on his door "What do u want" he said coldly "Yuta let me in please" u sqid softly for him to here. "No go away" he said to u and u got pissed off and I opened his door and slammed it shut. " Y/N I said to go away" "like hell I am" u pushed him on the bed and kissed him. "Y/N why did u do that" he said blushing "because I love u yuta" u said and he pulled u into a kiss and he pulled ur shirt off. U tugged at his shirt and he helped u take it off but the door opened and lucas walked in "what the hell are y'all doin" yuta grabbed his shirt and handed it to u and u put it on. "Get out lucas now!" And yuta throws a pillow at him and he left. Yuta got up and locked his door and walked back to u and pulled off the shirt and the rest of ur clothes.
------ Time Skip ------
U where screaming yuta name while he was pounding into u. U could feel ur climax coming and u where clenching around his cock. "Damn babe u feel so good" "YUTA!" U came and not long after u he came on ur stomach "Y/N will u be my babe" "YESS" u kissed him and he pulled the blankets over y'all and started cuddling. Lucas was banging on the door "can y'all not be so loud" yall started laughing and fell asleep after that.

Sorry guys I would of posted it yesterday but my bf broke up with me after 3 years so sorry for any mistakes in the smut. I'll be taking requests for any kpop boy groups it can be anything.