Chapter 18 - Kidnapped by the gang

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You woke up, you were standing on a stage with a noose around your neck. Your hands were tied behind your back. The same with the Mayor and Harry, Harry looks around " What's going on?." You were scared " Are we going dead?." A voice said " Of course you are!. You sent to death by hanging.", You turned to see a Fizzy milk bottle. Harry said " Can we just talk about this? You trespassed in our house. " Fizzy milk shook his head " No can do. We're not letting you leave." Everyone was booing at you and throwing tomatoes. The mayor caught a tomato with his mouth and ate it. Fizzy milk was near a lever " Any last words criminals?." You cried " I wish for someone to save us." Before Fizzy milk could pull the lever, A familiar voice yelled " Stop!." Everyone turn to see a pink haired male. He runs up to Fizzy milk " Don't do it! They're my friends." He looked familiar to you, You asked " Manny? Is that you?." Fizzy milk turn to you " You know this guy?." You and Harry nodded " Of course! he's our friend." Fizzy milks whistlers, Two folks came in to free you. You ran into Manny's arms " I'm so happy to see you." Manny blushed " I missed you too." Harry asked " What are you wearing?." Manny replies " Fizzy milk gave me these clothes." He noticed the Mayor " Mayor Pigface?! What is he doing here?." You said " We found him in the forest. He's acting a little creepy." The Mayor was holding his stickman " Say hi to Jimmy!." Manny asked Fizzy milk " Yo Fizzy milk! Can my friends stay?." Fizzy milk thinks for a second, He said " Alright! Just as long as they don't interfere with our work."