SVTFOE

Just finished up my main character model for my oc Aria

My sweet little monochromatic monster girl! Sweet gothic fish baby! Cutest shiny bean child!

In all seriousness though, Aria is just a really fun character. She's incredibly monotone and clueless to others feelings which makes her a really good comic relief character because she's often just hilariously unaware of how basic social interaction works. But she really means well and just wants to fit in. #GiveAriaFriends2019

Her main backstory is that she's a wayward princess, but not because she was too individual or anything. Nah, it's because she doesn't even have a kingdom to rule anymore. Her dimension was completely shut off from all portal access for mysterious reasons and now she's pretty much the last of her species. Aria just kinda appeared one day on Mewni and everyone was frankly too scared to question it.

Aria is amphibious so she can live in the water or on land. She's able to climb walls like a gecko and her saliva is mildly acidic (not enough to burn your flesh off but definitely enough to irritate your skin a bit). And yeah those things on her head are antennas, not horns, so they can move around. Her antennae can sense movement sort of like the whiskers on a catfish so she can still have a basic idea of her surroundings even in the dark.

She is very much an unholy amalgamation of a humanoid body, catfish whiskers, gecko feet, dolphin tail, axolotl fins and kimono dragon mouth with the color pallet of that giant school of fish that played Pictionary in Finding Nemo. But in a good way because what I've just described sounds terrifying and not in any way like the smol bean she is.

_DeaFlorum