Wizard bois

A short red headed boy quickly ran up a spiral staircase trying his best not to trip over his oversized robe. He opened the door at the end of the stairs to reveal a brightly candle lit room with a slightly taller male having a disgusted look.

"What the hell is happening here?" The redhead asked before looking up and noticing a squished male on the ceiling.

"Hongjoong please help me," The younger boy stuck to the ceiling cried out, "Seonghwa refuses to help me." Hongjoong looked around the room not really sure what to do. So he did as anyone would do and grabbed a broom from the far corner of the room.

"Joonie? Pleeassee!?" The boy whined before suddenly feeling something whack his ass. "What the fuck?" he said looking down at a tiny man trying his best to reach him.

"Can't you use some sort of spell?" A boy holding a pot full of some sort of liquid said staring at the older male.

"Oh fuck I forgot." (Idk what i'm doing still please help) Hongjoong said before going over to a table and pulling out a book skimming through it as quickly as he could. His face suddenly dropped and went pale.

"Oh that doesn't seem promising." Seonghwa said chuckling.

"Seonghwa you knew didn't you?" Hongjoong said shaking his head. "Perhaps." He said still chuckling. Hongjoong coughed nervously, "So uhh guess we going on a road trip boys..." he said looking at the 6 boys still on the ground.

"Do I have to go?" a tall boy in a black cloak said. "Yunho if we don't we'll have to live with his loudass being on our ceiling for the rest of our days." (Same lol... okay but idk how to explain San so uhh i'm just going to say san yeah lol) San said looking at his friend stuck to the ceiling, "By the way bro nice ass."

"Thanks bro!" The boy stuck to the ceiling said smiling at the comment. "You guys are so dumb. Hongjoong got a better ass than that flat asses." a man holding a giant spatula said. "Also can't we just peel him off? I mean his dick might get cut but it'll be okay."

"Mingi no what the fuck he's literally like jelly right now." Hongjoong responded with a dumbfounded face.

"Does that mean he's edible?" San asked looking up at the boy.

"Please stop I before I jump off this fucking tower." The boy with the pot said as he casually just started drinking the blue liquid.

"Dude what the fuck are you drinking?" Yeosang said slapping the spoon out of the youngsters hand (He was using a spoon to drink btw lol) "Juice that makes me forget last nights decisions" he responded before picking the spoon off the crusty ground and using it to drink more.

"Wooyoung looking more scrumptious than usual." San said drooling.

"Guys can you all please calm down. We kind of need to hurry before it gets dark out." Hongjoong said taking the spoon from Jonghos hand and throwing it at San. San jumped trying to dodge it but only ends up getting hit in the face anyways. After that everyone was quiet, scared that Hongjoong might actually murder one of them again.

"Now that everyone is quiet. Can we all please go?" He asked getting a nod from only Seonghwa.

"Where are we even going?" Yunho asked confused as hell. "Oh right so we have to go visit some vampires." Hongjoong answered causing everyone to go silent for exactly 2 seconds before a certain someone let out a scream.

"OH HELLL NAW I'M NOT GOING TO SEE NO BLOOD SUCKING MONSTERS! WE ALREADY HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT ONE!" San yelled pointing at Jongho. "You know I take that as a compliment. Thanks cutie."

"I hate these goddamn people." Yeosang said looking up at Wooyoung. "Flatass" he muttered under his breath.

Suddenly a loud cracking sound came from the center of the room. Everyone looked to see a very angry Hongjoong just casually ripping the table they nailed to the floor hoping this exact moment wouldn't happen.