CHAPTER 2

When we got to school all I was thinking about was that figure, Zayne and Alex.  Which one of those idiots was it. Or, if it was another person. I took a test in algebra but, I'm pretty sure I flunked it because I wasn't thinking stupid algebra. I was thinking about Zayne, Alex and the figure. I realized when I was in language arts that Alex was in that class. He was wearing a neon shirt.  The figure was wearing a black shirt with white lettering. Alex had sweat pants and the figure was wearing jean shorts.  I thought it wasn't him. My teacher; Mr. Kattosburg, Said "everyone get in a group of 3, one boy, one girl, and one girl or boy." I pair up with one of my friends, Sofia. We look around to see if a boy came over to join. The only boy that needed a partner was, Alex. We were going to be paired up for the rest of this week and only two days next week.

        I thought that can't be that bad, can it? Mr. Kattosburg gave us an assignment to work as a group. It was an easy assignment. Our group was the first one done so we got to do what ever we wanted to do.  I was texting Sofia and she was texting back. Then I get a random text from a random number. I look over at Alex to see if it was him but he was reading a book called Taken by the world. The text read "hey gurl heyyyyyyyy" I reply "who is this?" It takes the person a while to reply. "I don't know" They finally texted back. "how do u not know who u r?" I say " I do know who I am I'm just not gonna tell you" I look at my screen for about 2 straight minutes. "I know who you are!" I reply "u ahh do?" They said. "yeah, you r the boy that made me miss the bus at my bus stop because u cut in front of me, U r the figure" I said

        "How'd u know sweet olivia?" It said. "lucky guess, who r u, why were you following me to my bus stop? What were u even doing." I text "I loved you for a long while. U talked to me before 6th  grade, Maybe since 4th grade. We had a couple classes together in 7th and 8th grade.  Now we r in 9th and I love u but, you more likely don't like me back." After I read that text the bell rang and I put my phone away in my backpack and walk over to my next class; Science. Zayne is in that class. He was wearing a pink shirt with the breast cancer sign and black shorts. When I sit down I realize it's a sub. This sub is a really nice sub. She seemed partly deaf and her eye sight isn't all that great. She calls our name like 2 mph trying to get it right. "o-o-o-l-i-v-e-e-a" she calls in a shacky, week, scary voice. "HERE" I call in a nice loud, strong voice. When the attendance was done she told us what we were doing. A powerpoint. We always do powerpoints in science. I tryed to follow along but the next thing I knew my head rested on my desk..... I was out.

        DINGGGGGGGGGGGG. I wake up and leave science. It was the last period of the day. "YESSSS" I said out loud. I was so glad I could go home. I go to my locker to put science binder away and get my math binder for homework. I went to the orchestra room to get my violin and music because I have a concert in a week. I get on the bus and Ella was already there. When I sit down she says "Olivia, did you find out who that was?" "Not yet. but, I got a text from someone when I was in language arts. It sayed hey gurl heyyyyyyyy. We texted back and fourth and I asked if he was the person who made me miss the bus at my bus stop and, he said yes." I said. "Oh my gosh" Ella said. "I wonder how he got your number?"