Chapter 9

[No one's POV]

After a few days, Bambam is planning something and he already got everything prepared.

Now, he's watching Mina outside a cafe as Mina and her boss went to meet a client.

Bambam looked at his watch and saw that it's almost time for Mina to end her work.

Not long later, Mina and her boss followed by the client stood up and shake hands together.

They then start walking out of the cafe and Bambam immediately pulled down his cap to cover his face.

Right after the client and her boss left, Bambam wanted to sneak up behind Mina and take her away but suddenly, a car stopped behind Mina.

Bambam remained at his seat and saw Chaeyoung coming out of his car.

Chaeyoung took Mina's things and put it behind before opening the door for Mina to get in.

They then left the venue and Bambam immediately got a taxi to follow them.

Soon, they reached a restaurant at a rural area and Bambam paid the driver.

He got off the taxi and observed them.

Chaeyoung and Mina went in the restaurant together and there's not a lot of people there.

[Chaeyoung's POV]

"We are lucky that the restaurant don't get crowded at this timing. It normally gets crowded about 1 hour later." I said.

"Really?" Mina asked and looked around the restaurant.

"Of course. Don't look down on this restaurant just because it's located here. The ratings here are very good." I said and we followed a waiter to a vacant table.

We sit down and ordered our food.

After waiting for about 5 minutes, our food is served and we started digging in.

We talked about random things and when we finished, we went to the counter and paid the bill.

After I received my card and receipt, I turned to Mina and saw no one.

I looked around and saw two figures outside.

I look closely and saw a guy in black waterproof jacket as well as a cap, dragging Mina who is struggling to break free while covering her mouth.

I quickly sped out of the restaurant and followed them.

But when we are deeper into the woods, I lost Mina and the guy.

I looked around and scratched my head.

"Shit, where are they?" I mumbled to myself while looking around.

Since there is two paths, I couldn't decide where to go.

But then, I smell familiar flower scent.

I looked around and feel myself stepping onto something.

I move my leg away and looked down to see the beads of the bracelet that I gave Mina.

I picked it up and looked forward to see another bead.

I picked up one by one and reached a warehouse.

I went in and saw Mina and Bambam arguing on the top of the metal shelf.

I sneaked behind and climbed up by the back.

[No one's POV]

When Chaeyoung reached the top, he then saw Bambam walking closer and closer to Mina while Mina keep backing.

Until she lost her balance and fell, she grabbed onto the bar tightly while asking for Bambam to help her.

"Mina!" Chaeyoung shouted and was about to go over to pull Mina up but Bambam stopped him.

"If you come over, I will make sure that she will be down there. It's not a normal liquid. It's a pool of acid." Bambam said and Chaeyoung kicked Bambam away before catching Mina's hands.

"Hang on, I will get you up. Hold onto my hands tightly." Chaeyoung said and Bambam stood up.

"Very nice. What a great couple experiencing life and death in front of me." Bambam said and clapped his hands.

"Since you guys love each other so much, let you send you guys to heaven together. At least there is accompany while on the way there." Bambam said and looked around.

He then saw a crowbar and was about to hit Chaeyoung with it but the police came and stopped him.

Bambam then left and Chaeyoung quickly pulled Mina up.

Right after Mina is up, Chaeyoung checked on Mina and Mina saw a wound on Chaeyoung's hand.

"Go and apply the medicine." Mina said and Chaeyoung stopped her.

"It's okay." Chaeyoung said.

"If you wait, the wound will get infected." Mina said and Chaeyoung allowed her.

They then walked out of the woods and Chaeyoung drive to the nearest pharmacy.

Mina get off to buy the medication oil and Colton buds.

After she paid for it, she got back into the car and start applying the oil on Chaeyoung's wound.

Chaeyoung hold in his pain and act like a tough man in front of Mina.

"Does it hurt?" Mina asked while applying the medication.

She looked at Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung shook his head.

"Really?" Mina asked and pressed the cotton bud harder on the wound.

"Ah!" Chaeyoung hissed and Mina giggled.

"What are you doing?" Chaeyoung asked and looked at his wound.

"Well, I know it's painful, just let it out, I won't laugh at you." Mina said and continue to apply the medicine.

Chaeyoung will let out a hiss occasionally and when Mina is finally done with applying, she put a cotton pad over to cover it.

After the bandaging, Mina put away the medications stuff and checked the bandage.

Chaeyoung then looked at Mina while smiling.

Mina looked up and saw Chaeyoung smiling at her.

"What are you smiling at?" Mina asked.

"I love to see how caring you are." Chaeyoung said and Mina blushed but of course she hide it.

"By the way, thank you for saving me earlier. Or else, I think I would have dropped into the pool of acid." Mina said and Chaeyoung smiled.

"Wait... How does the police know about it?" Mina asked.

"I called the police after I lost you." Chaeyoung said and fished out the beads.

"You literally break the bracelet... But luckily it saved your life." Chaeyoung said and Mina took the beads.

"Yeah... I almost got caught because I wanted to break the bracelet. But luckily he didn't notice." Mina said.

"I will definitely restring it back together. This is now lucky charm. I will not lose it or break it again, unless needed." Mina said.

"Alright then. I think you're also tired from all the things happened. Let's go home." Chaeyoung said and drove Mina home.

____________________________________

One more accident will happen and we shall see what will happen.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!