A

My eyes slowly opened as the sun's shining light beamed through my window.

I lazily sat up and stretched.

I contemplated whether i'm going to reach my goals or just die, in a few good hours.

I eventually forced myself up and took a shower right away and went downstairs.

I'm still not hungry so i'll just eat later.

I grabbed my phone that was on top of the coffee table and look through my social medias.

My eyes widened and my heart shattered, just seeing a particular post shattered me into pieces.

I saw Jungkook with another girl, extremely close to each other. Jungkook's hand was on the girls waist and the girl looked like she was about to kiss him. They looked happy with each other.

I hesitated to look at the caption but my eyes landed on it anyway; "just got laid🤠❤️✨"
My hands started to tremble, tears where threatening to fall down.
I covered my mouth and sobbed as the tears fall down on my screen.

I pressed "read more" and I was right.

He got a girlfriend.

I shutdown my phone and grabbed a pillow beside me.

I bawled onto the pillow and sobbed.

"y/n? what happened to you?" A familiar voice asked.

I quickly wiped away my tears and forced myself to calm my uneven breathing.

"Nothing, nothing happened. Something just got into my eyes and it hurted." My voice cracked.

I was pulled into an comfortable embrace and felt his hot breath on my neck, he leaned into my ear,"Tell me what happened." He whispered into my ear, his voice sounded smooth and comforting.

I couldn't control my eyes and sobbed onto his shirt,"I-I just got heart broken by a guy I didn't even dated, h-he already got a girlfriend before I could even confess to him about m-my feelings." My voice was guttural.
"I can't belive that i'm this naive," My voice became monotonous.

"y/n, he didn't deserve you and you don't deserve him." He rubbed my back comfortingly, but what he said made me furious.

"What makes you think that? You don't even know him!" I pushed away as my voice now became wobbly. "You think I deserve better when i'm so stubborn and like this?! Who would like a girl like me Tae! WHO?!" I yelled out of frustration and my knees weakened as I bawled on the floor.

"y/n! Snap out of it! Your becoming insane!" He crouched down and held both of my shoulders,"LEAVE ME ALONE-" I was interrupted by his deep voice that echoed through the living room,"Stop being immature and listen to me! I LIKE YOU OK?!" His voice was orotund.

My eyes widened and I was shocked.

"y/n, I love you, as a person as a girlfriend as a wife. That's why i'm always protective over you, i'm afraid that I will lose you, but i'm too late y/n..." He look down and held both of my hands tightly.

"W-what do you mean too late?" I asked while stuttering, I noticed in his hands was his closed journal.

"My soul collection is done." His voice became brittle.

"no.." my voice became small.

"I'm sorry.. Taehyung, I was too blind, don't leave me like this." I cried even more,"Please, take me with you." I clinged on him and sobbed.

"y/n, it doesn't work like that. I'll always be here." He pointed at my heart and gave me a small heartbreaking smile. He leaned in and he crashed his lips on mine. His kiss was innocent and sweet. A tear escaped and another followed, I slowly opened my eyes only to be met with a fading Taehyung,"Goodbye y/n. Please move on. I will always and forever love you." He said his last words before he completely faded.

I hugged my knees against my chest and buried my head on my knees and cried and cried.

I'm sorry Kim Taehyung...

a/n: lmao SORRY THE ENDING GONNA BE LIKE THAT. HELLA DISGUSTENG.
IM SORRY FOR THIS CRINGE WORTHY BOOK!! AND CONGRATULATIONS YOU SURVIVED!