✧ fifteen

D-DAY

D-DAY

if it wasn't because of the decorations of the field and hallways made by the student council, you wouldn't know that today is valentines.

this day felt like a normal day as the others.

different colors of canopy are spread around the whole campus and you guessed that it is the place where the booths will be later.

as soon as you arrive your classroom, you could see some of your female classmates having flowers on their hands.

almost of them seems so excited but not you.

you tried to find jisung around but there's none of his presence in this place.

you stopped your gaze at yeji, whose smelling a bouquet of rose. she's smiling from ear to ear while looking at them.

"hi, y/n!" yeonjun walked to you and gave you a rose.

"what is this?"

"a rose?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"for me?"

"aren't you y/n?"

"i am y/n."

"then it is yours." he smiled.

i didn't expect that i will receive something this year. i mean i received flowers on my desk before every valentines but the one who gave it doesn't name itself.

"the student council are selling flowers on field early this morning so i thought of giving you one."

"w-wow, thank you, yeonjun."

"you're welcome."

after the afternoon class, all of the students rush to go to the field to celebrate the event. meanwhile, you are still mesmerized by the bouquet of flowers rested on top of your desk.

you just came back from the comfort room when you saw this thing on your desk and it is infrequent to receive this much. while walking alone downstairs, you saw yeonjun standing by the end of the stair, hands on his pockets.

as soon as he notice you, he fixed his posture and smiled, "hey."

"h-hey..."

"you're alone again?"

you nodded. "yes."

"me too! should we walk together on the field?" he excitedly offered.