Chapter 1 : what the heck is happening

Danny's POV

  I was getting ready for another long day at Casper high, when some weird guy approaches me. "What do you want?" I said .

 "Danny Fenton, night has chosen thee. Thy death will be thy birth. Your destiny awaits you at the house of night." 

 Shortly after the weird guy finished I developed a green blush covering my entire face and fainted. My sister Jasmine screamed. My parents came pounding up the stairs. When they saw the state i was in they panicked, calling 911. I came to just after the paramedics arrived. I coughed hard. My coughing sounding worse by the minute. My mom fussed over my condition. The paramedics told my dad that there was no reason to freak out. I was just marked by a tracker and would need to transfer schools. My mom put me in my bed and called Mr. Lancer. 

 "Sorry to bother you but Danny will be transferring to the house of night it seems. He was just marked by a tracker a few minutes ago. He passed out but is conscious now. Yes I'll tell him. 

  I coughed again. By now it had developed into a nasty wet sounding cough. "Mom! What the heck just happened to me? I feel like crap."

  " Oh Danny. You just have to switch schools is all, and you will feel so much better. You were marked by a tracker. I'll drive you to the house of night. " 

   "Mom, I don't feel so great." I coughed again and again. By now my cough had developed into coughing fits. I decided to go to see clockwork after visiting my doctor in the far frozen of the ghost zone. I needed to pick up more of my ectoplasm supplements. These were needed to keep my ghost half healthy, besides I was due for my ecto-flu vaccine.