Chapter 5: first day

Danny POV

  I woke up and did my morning exercises grabbing a supplement dose afterwards to take when I ate breakfast. At breakfast, we had eggs and bacon. I had an apple and a glass of milk with my breakfast. I picked up a spoon and dropped my supplement dose into my milk, stirring it until the supplement pill dissolved in the glass of milk, turning the milk a glowing green color. I ate my eggs and drank my glowing green milk (milk with mixed in supplement) between bites of bacon. After i finished the eggs and bacon, I started on my fruit (the apple) and finished my milk in the process. The other boys in the dorm stared at me when I drank the glass of glowing green milk. I explained that I had a supplement that I had to take with a meal and the best way to take the supplement pill without gagging, was to dissolve it in something I would be drinking. They stopped staring after that.

 After Breakfast, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, got dressed, and brushed my hair. I left the bathroom and fed my puppy, Cujo.  Once Cujo's food bowl and water bowl were filled, I called for him and got my bag ready for class. Once my bag was ready I unfolded my yoga mat and sat down to meditate. 

   5 minutes later.........

 The bell rang to tell us to head to class. I got up and ran to my first class of the day.  It was held in the gym. My first period class was assembly and general announcements.

After the assembly, I had sociology. Sociology lasted for 1 hour then at 9 pm I headed to my next class, which was literature and poetry. After Another hour, at 10, we had music. At 11, I had economics. At midnight, we all ate lunch. At 1:30 I had Foreign languages followed by yoga and tai chi for exercises at 2:30 am. Dinner was at 3 am, followed by curfew and bed time. I meditated again before bed and read a bit from a book Clockwork was planning to quiz me on during my training on the weekends for my role as the future ruler of the ghost zone.