"One month before wedding"

Yoongi's POV:
There is only one month till our wedding.
Did I mention that my and Emma's wedding will be at the same time with Tae-hyung's and Emina's wedding? Well I did now.
He came to me and asked me to have our weddings together.
'FLASHBACKS:
I was sitting with Emma's head on my shoulder when her phone rang. It was Tae-hyung. I was jealous. Why is he calling my fiancé?!?
"Hey Tae-hyung, sure he is here...Okay just a second. Yoongi, Tae-hyung wants to speak to you."
I nodded and took her phone.
"Hey Tae, sure. No really, it would be awesome. Okay I'll tell Emma, you tell Emina. Okay, bye"
"Well...?" Emma was so cute, when she wae curious.
"Well, Tae asked me if its okay to have his wedding together with ours."
"WHAT?!?"
"Calm down. He wants him and Emina to have wedding at the same day, same moment like us. You know, to have it together"
"That's so cute"
Her phone rang... AGAIN!
"Hey Emina. Yes I know... Yes I know that too... Okay bye"
For the rest of the day we were sitting on the couch, her head on my shoulder, while watching movies.
Back to present time:
I was scrolling on my Twitter when I saw something that caught my eye.
It was...

A/N:Hi guys! I finally updated. What do you think that Yoongi saw on Twitter? Also, if you want new part you have to leave 5 comments, 5 votes and lot of love.
Bye for now!
Dont forget to #VOTE #SHARE and #COMMENT!