What Exactly Happened?

I was sitting on her's couch, looking around. I didn't pay much attention to her home when I was here the first time. It was really pretty. There were a lot of flowers and paintings. I heard soft footsteps coming near me. She put my food on the café table and sat on opposite chair.

'I can see that something is troubling you.' I casted my eyes downwards. 'You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I know we don't know each other for a long time... but I feel somewhat connected to you, you know?' she said softly but confidently. I smiled quite brightly because no matter how weird it sounded, I've felt that connection to her, too.

' No, it's okay. I owe you anyways. 'she wanted to argue but I didn't let her.' I had very toxic relationship onship with my now ex girlfriend. I don't know if it was my fault or if she just didn't love me like I love her. I guess we just weren't meant to be.'

She nodded slowly, with weird look in her eyes. Like she knew something I didn't and in all honesty it creeped my out.' I know it's very soon. I know you have to heal. But I think I could be a very helpful distraction...Don't you think?'

She bit her lip. Oh my god, what was she saying? 'You m-mean l-like friends w-with b-benefits?' she chuckled airly. 'Yes. I mean, I really like you.'

'Okay. I-i want to do this. When do we start?' she smirked. 'We can start even now.' she came closer to me, sat on couch, touching my cheek slowly, tracing invisible lines on my lips. 'You are so beautiful.' she whispered breathlessly, her eyes going up and down between my own eyes ans lips.

She slowly connected them, tasting them, taking her time. She asked for my permission with her tongue sliding between my lips. I let her in and our tongues fought for dominance. She won. I felt her cold hand sliding up under my shirt. Making me shiver with pleasure. I sensed her smirk on my lips.

I pulled away and looked to the other side. 'I really like you to Irene. But I think its too soon for sex. Still I enjoyed our...session today. I will call you later.'

I could feel her eyes on my back. 'Bye cutie.'

An. Okay I know it's short! But a lot of things happened in this chapter and I feel like it's making up for it. I know I said I don't write smuts but this might change 😜😜