songs that remind me of Duncney

This is inspired by straight_up_geek_ . Pretty much all of these are Ariana Grande songs so uhh yuh

Before relationship

Goodnight n go by Ariana Grande: "Tell me why you gotta look at me that way, you know what it does to me, so baby what you tryna say" "Oh Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you"

During relationship

Bad decisions by Ariana Grande: "Boy you make me make bad decisions" "Ain't you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch?"

Why try by Ariana Grande: "Now were screaming just to see who's louder"

Tattooed heart by Ariana Grande: "As long as I'm the name on your tattooed heart"

After relationship ( 😭 )

Listen if you hate someone by Vaboh: "It's funny how you think I could forgive you" Instead of "girl" boy since you know, Duncan's a boy and he was the one who cheated.

Break your heart right back by Ariana Grande: "I Just wanna break your heart right back"

Best mistake(Not really a mistake but) by Ariana Grande: "Cause you're the best mistake i'v ever made"

Raindrops by Ariana Grande: "The day you left me an angel cried"

Better off (not really but it just feels so All Stars Courtney and World Tour Duncan to me lmao) by Ariana Grande: "Now I'd rather just watch you smoke and Drink" "Let's put those topics to bed and go fuck on the roof"