GIZIBE

Dedicating this one shot to my crush... 😅

It's Naruto's breaktime and he's busy reading his newly bought book while enjoying sipping his hot green tea to kill time when he heard his fellow workmates huddled over the other side of the lounge shouting and stomping their feet while holding their respective mobile phones. He should be used to it by now, it's an actual everyday routine for them to play their favorite mobile game or video game or MOBA or whatever they call it. It's a real strategy game in which a player controls a single character in a team who compete versus another team of players for their past time but he doesn't want to. It's annoying. It's childish!

The hell with those monkeys! He doesn't want to voice out his rant for he is the only one in their department who actually doesn't play the game so every breaktime he would always seclude himself away from "those loud annoying monkeys".

"What a mother fucking noob"

"Top lane! Top lane gather!"

"Eat this you ugly son of a bitch"

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BACK UP!"

"He's a cancer!"

Trash talk is in the air again!

What an earful bunch of idiots. Naruto can't helped but roll his eyes listening to them. He was so relieved and couldn't helped but smirk when breaktime ends as he hear sighs of complaints in annoyance coming from those addicts. He can finally have some peace at work.

🕔🕔🕔🕔

"I need someone to accompany me this weekend for the Esport event, please just say yes and nobody will get hurt!" Gaara said, his best buddy in the department where they both work suddenly emerge from nowhere looking restless in front of him.

" Get out of here." Naruto answer, giving him a raised eyebrow.

" Oh come on Naruto you are the only person I know who can accompany me to that event, I need you! Please say you'll come?" Gaara now giving him his puppy eye look.

" What makes you think I'll accompany you to that kind of event? You know I don't like playing your annoying video game for kids" Naruto said not even throwing him a glare as he continue to pack his things so he can go home.

"Excuse me but it's not for kids, it's a multi player online battle arena! It's for smart and genius players. You don't just fight, you also need to use your brain to win a game. It's a mind game Naruto. " Gaara explains proudly.

"Indeed your mind is a powerful thing Gaara, think of the 99% that you don't use when you get wasted after a series of sleepless nights playing all nighter just to rank up then going to work in a semi conscious state. The only thing I see that progress is your dark bags underneath your eyes. " Naruto sarcastically said giving him a scrunch face.

"You wouldn't understand Naruto because you haven't played the game yet." Gaara said in defense

"If you could pull money in those dark heavy bags underneath your eyes then I might think about it." Naruto counters.

"It's fun, you got to meet a lot of online friends who knows you might meet someone there, you know, you might meet your future girlfriend in game." ." Gaara said while playfully moving his eyebrows up and down that made Naruto fake a choke.

"Oh wow I never knew such a game can be 'the tinder of the gaming world'. " Naruto in full of sarcasm.

"Come on Naruto I know a lot of stories and confessions about people finding love through playing online games." Gaara said