2.0

" your total will be 176.43. your number is 69" seungcheol swipes his card and sits with the rest of the boys.
" i think it's great that they are open 24/7"
" i wonder why no one is here" dk wondered aloud.
" maybe it's because it's 2 am , you dumb fuck" seungkwan replied.
" where's jihoon? "
they hear sliding and a crash into the ball pit.
" how the hell are you having this much fun in a mcdonald's "
" get off my dick mingyu. "
" ORDER NUMBER 69"
" joshua , go get our food. vernon, get condiments. jeonghan , i love you. " seungcheol orders.

~~~

after the 13 boys eat all the food and end up getting kicked out the fast food restaurant, they head back to vernon's house and decide to just chill for the rest of the night.
" let's watch a movie " dino says whip postmating a shit ton of snacks and drinks.
" RIO2. NOw. " minghao yells.
everyone agrees to the movie and when postmates arrived , they all enjoy themselves, singing (yelling) along to the music and smoking and eating.
around 6am everyone is sleep except vernon. vernon looks at seungkwan sleep across his lap snoring like a beast. he loves this about him, it reminds him that seungkwan is real and not just a dream. he leans in about to kiss his beautiful boyfriend.
"uh ACHOO." seungkwan sneezes in hansols face.
" OH FUCK. BABY MY BAD. IM SO SORRY"
vernon laughs and cups seungkwans face. " i love you "
they share a kiss before seungkwan sits up and grabs the remote.
" you in the mood for steven universe. ? "
" of course seungkwan "