Gwaine

You woke up to the sun on your face. You sighed and glanced to the other side of the bed to find it empty. You were confused, normally you would have to wake Gwaine up he was never up before you. Just as you thought that Gwaine walked in with what looked like a tray of food.

"I see you're up early." you said. He grinned at you and kissed your temple.

"Well, I thought I would do something different." he said.

"What have you done?" you asked, as you took the food from him.

"Nothing. Yet. Anyway today is a special day." he said. You gave him a confused look.

"Don't tell me you forgot." he said. You shook your head at him and he chuckled.

"It's your birthday." he said. Your eyes widened.

"How did I forget my own birthday?" you muttered. Gwaine shrugged.

"More importantly how did you remember?" you asked. Gwaine laughed at that.

"You have such little faith in me, my dear." he joked. You smiled at him.

"Now you should hurry and eat. Don't want Gaius to wait on you." Gwaine said. You quickly started eating at those words. When you finished Gwaine took you tray and left you to get dressed. You walked out of your room to see Gwaine about to leave as well.

"Do you want to walk together?" you asked as you walked over to him.

"Do you need to ask?" he chuckled out. You smiled and kissed his cheek. The two of you walked out to the castle. Gwaine lived with you at your house so you both had to walk to the castle to do your jobs. When the two of you got there you let go of Gwaine's hand and left to the physician's chambers. When you got there you saw Gaius pour something in a flask.

"Good morning, Gaius." you said. Gaius looked at you and smiled.

"Good morning, Y/N, and happy birthday." he said.

"Thank you. What do you need me to do today?" you asked. Gaius gave you a list of things to do and you quickly went to work.

You finished everything a little earlier then you normally do. The sun was just beginning to set when you started to head home. You heard footsteps quickly approach you from behind. Before you could turn around you felt arms wrap around your waist.

"Gwaine, what are you doing?" you asked. You turned around in his arms and hugged him.

"How did you know it was me?" he whined.

"Who else hugs me randomly?" you asked.

"No one better hug you." he muttered. You laughed at his words.

"Anyway, come with me. I have a surprise for you." he said.

"Should I be worried?" you asked. He grinned and shook his head.

"Come on then." he said. He grabbed your hand and dragged you off. After a while of being dragged around by Gwaine he stopped. It was darker outside and you were in a clearing in the woods, lit with candles, and a picnic. You gasp at the sight.

"Do you like it?" he asked. You nodded and hugged him. He chuckled and pulled away from you, to sit down. You sat beside him, and the two of you started to eat.

"This is amazing." you said. Gwaine grinned at you.

"I'm glad you like it."

"So...Who helped you?" you asked. Gwaine then put a hand to his heart.

"Do you really believe that I am not capable of doing something like this myself?" he asked. You nodded. He sighed.

"Merlin." he said. You laughed and hugged him.

"I still love it." you said. He wrapped his arms around you.

"Happy birthday, Y/N." he said. He then pressed a gentle kiss to your lips. You happily kissed back. When the two of you pulled away, you smiled lovingly at him.

"I love you, Gwaine."

"I love you too."

This was going to be a special chapter, for my Gwaine X Reader story, but I decided to put it here instead. I'm still taking requests, so don't be afraid to request something or tell me your thought on chapters. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.