!SMUT WARNING! ☆

Lance's p.o.v

Holy crap Keith knows I'm in heat, I'm so screwed. Oh no Keith is walking to up to me, I know he knows that I am a Omega but he knew I was taking heat suppressants.

Then all of a sudden I hear "do you need help." Keith says and I say a plain and simple"yes." But before anything I realized the reason why I was in heat was because I was out of pills. But I don't care if I end up getting pregnant with Keith's pup, ever since we were married we talked about having a pup and right now was the best time.

Keith then pushes me down on the bed as we still kiss, Keith then licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I give. Keith then explores every inch of my mouth. I tug on his shirt as Keith knows what I want, Keith breaks the kiss and takes off his shirt, pants, and boxers and tells me to do the same, so I take off my shirt, pants, and boxers too.

Keith then gets some lube and puts some on his finger and starts to finger me as I moan. Keith then stops and thrusted into me but stopped to let me adjust to his length. I then scream "Keith i-im gon-gonna cum!" I then cum all over us and then Keith cums in me filling me up with his seed, after a few minutes Keith pulls out and I fall asleep on his chest as Keith falls asleep on the pillow and whispers "I love you." And I whisper back "I love you too."

(This is my first time writing Smut so I hope it's good.)