Dreaming?

After arriving to the company Namjoon opened the door for me, like who does this in this days? No one! He's such a gentleman I would love to see more guys like him... wait... why am I day dreaming about him?! Ok y/n calm down just forget it, it's not like you love him... yeah right.

RM: Um... y/n? Are you alright?

That's when I saw that we where at the door of the company and he was holding it for me. I was definitely day dreaming about him, aish y/n get your stuff together.

Y/n: Oh! Yeah I'm so sorry I was just... thinking about... if the other members will like me and what will they be like.

RM: Don't be nervous! It's ok, they are gonna love you. *he winks and turns waiting for me*

What the hell just happend...

I walk straight giving him a smile and saying thank you to him. He still leads the way while I'm in pure shook, it was that big that I didn't even saw we were already on the door of the practice room.

RM: We are here, are you ready?

Y/n: Umm.. yes, I am.

He smiles at me while giving me a look that say a thousand things. He opens the door and....

RM: Guys! The new choreographer is here!

The music stops just like them and quickly turn their heads at the speed of light.

RM: Common make a line! We need to introduce our selves.

Everyone moves just like the leader said. Quietly but still not moving their eyes off of me.

RM: Dul, Set! Bangtan! Annyeong Haseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan Imnida!

Y/n: Annyeong Haseyo y/n imnida! I'm your new choreographer hope we can work good together.

RM: Ok guys! Introduce your selves to y/n!

?: Hello! I'm worldwide handsome Kim Seok-Jin! Call me Jin. *He gives a flirty look but friendly*

?:Hi, my name is Min Yoon-gi, call me oppa! *He smiles but he looks exhausted*

?:I'm your hope, I'm your angel, I'm J-Hope! Call me Hobi. *He gives the brightest smile I have ever seen, I'm gonna call him sunshine*

?:Hello! My name is Park Jimin! Call me Jimin! *He smiles in a cute way.. OMG.. I'M GONNA DIE FROM HIS CUTNES*

?:HIIII! My name is Kim-Taehyung! Call me Tae or TaeTae! *He smiled. BUT HIS VOICE... I'M DEAD*

?:Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook call me Kookie *He smiles like a little bunny, but you can see he is shy*

WHY ARE THEY SO HANDSOME? Am I dreaming? No this can't be! Y/n keep it together, this is your job not a "see who you gonna date" kind of thing.

Everyone: And we are BTS!

Y/n: Ummm... nice to meet you all hehe.

?: She's cute...

I heard someone whisper but didn't get to catch who said it so I just shrugged it off.

Manager: Well guys as you can see y/n is your new choreographer, be nice to her! And do not let her quit this is the last one I swear!

Wait what? What does he mean by that?

Y/n: Umm.. sorry but what do you mean by that?

Manager: Oh well, they are quite... a disaster, you'll see but I know you can control them don't worry... *whisper* they are good guys don't worry.

RM: Yeah yeah we know that hyung don't worry we wouldn't do anything to y/n right guys?

The rest: Yes!-No!

RM: *glares at them* what?

The rest: We meant yes! *nervous laugh*

RM: See? Nothing to worry about hyung!

Manager: .... whatever! Y/n I'll leave you with them just so you can check on the old choreographies they were working on before, ok?

Y/n: Yes, no problem I'll do my best! Don't worry about me I'm good!

Manager: Ok! Then my job here is done! Good luck! *starts walking out*

Everyone: Thank you! Bye!

But suddenly the manager stops and turns while watching me.

Manager: Umm.. y/n if something happens... call me, ok?

Y/n: Umm.. sure?

And with that he walks off. That was weird like why would he say something like that?... ok let's get to work I guess.

Taehyung: So, shall we start doing it? *he said in a deep voice and with THE face*

What is he talking about? The dance or?...

Y/n: W-what d-do y-you m-mean?

Jin: You know why are you acting like you don't?

Is it what I'm thinking of?

Jimin: Yes y/n is what you are thinking of.

What is happening?...

Authors Note
Hello beautiful people! I'm back with another chapter of 'BTS CHOREOGRAPHER' as you can see! And I decided that they are going to be short chapters just to make it faster and all, and I'm happy that a lot of people are reading this even though it was on hold for A LONG time but thank you for waiting! And this is a comeback😂 I guess! Also I haven't updated when I was going to because I have been really sick I still am but I can bare with it right now so that's why! Thank you so much and enjoy everything that is coming next😉💛

-RC