Konoha's New Prodigy

The Jonin and Anbu interrogated the woman who worked at the orphanage and some of the children under the Hokage's orders. The woman were sent to jail for child abusement and were soon to be replaced by nicer people. The children were scolded by these new women for bullying someone else. And Aoshi...well no one knew what to do with him. He obviously didn't want to go back. So the Hokage got him an apartment in the Jonin complex because that was the only place with room left. Since Aoshi had nothing except the 'clothes'(which were worn out and already used) on his back he told Kakashi to go shopping with him for everything he needed or wanted. They got clothes, books, and weapons for Aoshi. The boy, of course, surprised the Hokage more when he asked for jobs that he could do to earn money instead of being given an allowance every month saying that he would rather earn his money. The Hokage agreed and told him he could do D-ranked missions since he didn't learn how to fight or use ninjutsu because he was only 6. He was once again surprised when he was told that Aoshi could use all five elements and he not only specialized in Suiton but Mokuton too-Aoshi didn't tell him that his actual kekkeigenkai was to copy others because he still has trust issues with people-. This astonished everyone in the Council when they heard this. Danzo being Danzo wanted to make him a ROOT Anbu but that was quickly shot down by everyone. The civilians and some of the shinobis wanted to make him go under CRA(Clan Restoration Act)so he could pass on the kekkeigenkais to his offspring by having multiple wives. The Hokage shot this down to saying that Aoshi was a child. Then Shikaku suggested to put him into the Anbu that solely serves the Hokage. The other Clan Heads agreed to this and the Hokage liked it as well. But before this, the Hokage had to test him. So he reluctantly sent Gai and not even a minute into the battle he was beaten. This made Aoshi the youngest Anbu to ever exist! Kakashi Hatake and Itachi Uchiha the prodigies became Anbu at 13. Aoshi who just became 6 years old is an Anbu Captain and a T&I specialist. The Hokage told him he could do this as long as he went to the Academy and pretended to be a Genin for multiple reasons. 1. He could observe the Genin 2. So no one knows he's a prodigy so he couldn't be targeted and 3. He could be with Naruto.

A week after getting out of the orphanage Aoshi wakes up excited though he didn't show it. Today was the day he got to go into the Academy. He couldn't wait to surprise Naruto and get to hang out with him. He quickly got dressed. He brought his tanto that was made of a special metal that he got while on one of his missions at the Land of Iron.

 He brought his tanto that was made of a special metal that he got while on one of his missions at the Land of Iron

Afterward, he ate his breakfast and headed towards the Academy

Afterward, he ate his breakfast and headed towards the Academy. He went to the front of the Academy and asked a teacher where his classroom was. He was told to follow him so he did. After taking him to the classroom the teacher left. Aoshi sighed and knocked on the door. When the door opened he was greeted by a man with a scar across his face who he assumed was his teacher. "Oh, you must be the new student the Hokage told me about." "Yes. My name is Aoshi." "Well, it's nice to meet you Aoshi I am Iruka Umino. Why don't you come in and introduce yourself to the class." Aoshi nodded towards his teacher. Iruka spoke loudly to get the class's attention on him. "Class we have a new student today and I want all of you to beha-" "Aoshi?!" Everyone looked towards the energetic blonde. "Hey, Naruto." This got everyone's attention. "Wait, Naruto you know the cutie?" Ino asked very loudly. "Yeah, Ino he's my best friend." The class stared at Naruto in disbelief. "No way someone who looks cool like him is friends with a loser like you!" Kiba yelled to Naruto though they weren't that far from each other. "Hey!" They were glaring at each other. Iruka was about to step in but Aoshi taps him and said that he will handle it. Iruka didn't know what he was going to do but was curious. Aoshi's method to get everyone's attention was to exert KI. It scared the whole class. It woke up Shikamaru, made Akamaru whimper, and even the prideful Uchiha was scared. Everyone looked towards the source. "Now that I have your attention Iruka sensei you can say what you want." The Umino nodded and cleared his throat as to cover up how scared he just got by his student no less. "Okay settle down class and since everyone knows Aoshi's name now, Aoshi you can take a seat." "Okay sensei." Aoshi looked around he was NOT going to sit with fangirls. He's seen the Uchiha fangirls and was terrified slightly. The seats next to Naruto were taken so he decides to sit next to a boy with pineapple like hair like Shikaku. "I'm Aoshi." "Shikamaru Nara. You know your a troublesome person right?" Aoshi didn't know whether he should be offended or not. "He means *munch* that what you did got everyone's attention on you *munch*." The boy sitting next to Shikamaru was chubby(He is not fat). He was eating what looked like barbeque chips. "I'm Choji Akimichi. You already know Shikamaru. And the girl who called you cute earlier was Ino Yamanaka-" Choji went on and told me who everyone in the classroom was. "Thanks, Choji." "No problem." 'The kids here aren't that bad. What do you think fledgling?' 'Yeah I agree with you but I still don't really trust them. I trust Naruto and maybe Shikamaru and Choji.' 'That's...better than...before...I know...it's hard...to...trust...people again...but...remember...some aren't...that bad...but I...would still...be worried...of the...Kyuubi's Jinchuuriki...even if...he's your...best friend...' Both beasts told Aoshi of all the other Jinchuuriki and Bijuu during the week he was settling in. After the explanation, it was Aoshi's goal to get the Jinchuurikis together since he knew there would be people after their power. He learned about the Akatsuki thanks to his new summoning contracts with the leeches and dragons. While Iruka was talking Aoshi kept conversing with the two that are in him and changing things in his mindscape. He made his mindscape into a beautiful field instead of just a cave. The cave was still there but now there was a field outside with a giant lake so his friends could be comfortable. He figured out a way to unlock his seal for them to be free but still be inside of him. He also can call them to aid him in fights if need be.

I know I'm rushing but I don't know much about this time so I'm just skimming through this part. I will get as many chapters done as I can tomorrow for the other stories too.