Parralel

"Sebastian!" Ciel shouted as he stormed through the Phantomhive mansion, his fists balled at the end of his arms, letting Bard and Finny know he was pissed.

"What's wrong with the master?" Finny asked Bard who just shrugged his shoulders.

"Non of your business" Ciel hissed as he walked down the stairs and into the main hallway of the mansion.

"Sebastian!" Ciel shouted again as the rage built up inside him. He had found out something that was an extreme problem to the Phantomhive name.

"Yes master?" Sebastian asked as he appeared infront of his master.

"I have discovered something that is an extremely big problem to the Phantomhive name" Ciel said, his voice more hushed so his other servants didn't hear.

"What is it my younge master?" Sebastian questioned, the answer presented itself as a girl with a black lace dress that went down to the floor, her long cosmic blue hair that matched Ciel's and the same bright blue eyes, the only difference was no eye patch. This girl had her fringe covering her right eye.

"Mistress are you sure this is a good idea?" A woman said as she appeared next to the girl.

"Yes Samantha, I'm sure. This is my manor after all" The girl said back as they both walked into the mansion.

"Excuse me miss..?" Sebastian started as he looked down at the girl.

"Phantomhive, my name is Isollabella Phantomhive" She said making Ciel's eyes widen.

"That can't be possible" He whispered to himself, grabbing the attention of Sebastian and Samantha.

"Anything is possible" Sam said as she looked down at her younge mistress.

"You. Girl. Move your fringe" Ciel ordered making Isollabella look up.

"Oh I don't think that is a good idea" She replied making Ciel sigh.

"I'll lift up my eye patch" He said and Isollabella knodded in return.

"Impossible!" Ciel and Isollabella shouted when they saw each others deal with their demon, in the same place, the same mark.

"Samantha where are we?" Isollabella asked her butler who also had the same looks, seal and accent as Sebastian but was wearing a black and red lace dress instead of a tail coat.

"We are at Phantomhive Manor"

"Yes I know that but not our manor"

"It would seem my younge mistress thinks we are from two different worlds" Samantha said as she held her mistress' shoulder.

"That is because you are, everyone you know probably is" Sebastian stated making Samantha look to the floor and then back up.

"And Lord Eli?" She asked making Isollabella cringe.

"The most annoying person in the world that I am bestowed to..." She said and Ciel groaned.

"He can't be as bad as my own bestowment, Lady Elizabeth" He said and they looked at eachother.

"She destroyed my father's ring"

"He destroyed my mother's necklace" They said at the same time as they each held their piece of jewellery.

"Sebastian got it back for me"

"Samantha for me"

"This is quite unusual... Tell me about Lord Eli" Ciel said as he sat himself on the main staircase and Isollabella joined him.

"Well he has his own way of thinking and doing things, for example. He offered we had a ball for some reason and made my entire manor look... wrong" She said making him laugh slightly.

"Lizzy did the exact same thing with me. I hated it"

The Phantomhive children sat on the stairs for a few good hours talking together about their lives and their worlds, they had discovered a lot about their parallel double and it made them feel secure knowing that they where not alone even though their personality was completely different.

"So they are both the same age of fifteen, both have the exact same looks and both are the Lord and Lady of the Phantomhive manour?" Samantha asked Sebastian as they started preparing dinner for the children.

"Not exactly. They have different personalities and genders like you and me. We are exact doubles in every way because we have no soul, so no difference. I am just one hell of a butler as are you" Sebastian clarified as he looked over at his female double. It was weird seeing himself as a woman, her long black hair in choppy layers going down her back looked a lot like they where supposed to be feathers, her porcelain like skin was the exact same as his and they had the same seal on their hands. They each made the same deal with their Phantomhive child and made sure they would see it through to the end.

"We can never return back to our own realm" Samantha said Sebastian, they had thought about the subject for some time in their own words. Not really wanting to discuss it. How they got there in the first place was a problem. They had gotten into some trouble with an angel named Kastiel. She had made sure that the realm Isollabella and Samantha where from was destroyed, including everyone in it. Everyone but the Phantomhive household.

"Sebastian! Prepare rooms for Lady Isollabella and Samantha. They are going to stay with us!" Ciel shouted as he came into the room, Isollabella was behind him and was quieter then Ciel. She seemed more calm too.

"Yes master" Sebastian said as he set to work on getting the girls their rooms.

Please tell me what you think of the first chapter. And also if you want to be included in my book just inbox me! :)