Chapter 11: Hard Days Ahead

It had been a few months since their first session and Toshiro couldn't get enough of seeing his lovers body, it was a drug, Rion wasn't insanely curvy but he appreciated her small waist and thick thighs. He loved catching her off guard just as she stepped out of the shower or while changing uniforms, watching her face turn tomato red and cover her privates as if he had never seen them before.

Slowly over time Rion moved into his room, bringing over clothes and her own toiletry to use. While it wasn't technically legal Captain Urahara and Captain Shiba allowed it, seeing no harm in it as the two kept it PG most of the time and got their work done. With Kotone still being in her coma, someone had to come up with an excuse to where she went, and Rion made the terrible choice of letting Toshiro pick the reason why.

"So let me get this straight, you beat her in a drinking game and she was so ashamed she left the 13 Court Guard Squads..." Kisuke pressed his hands together and squinted at the couple standing before him, a wide grin on Toshiro's face. The captain groaned in protest and writes on an official-looking document if a torn and crumpled piece of paper could be called official.

"Yeah no we are not using that, I'm just going to say she lost interest and left for a different lifestyle. That should keep old man Yama off our backs and let Rion live worry free!"

"Yes Kisuke, because me knowing my sister is in a coma back at my old home isn't going to help the fact that everyone else thinking she's happy and having fun in the sun, out in the middle of fucking nowhere!" Rion tosses her hands in frustration, rumors had begun to spread around that Kotone had died in an accident, or that Rion killed her out of jealousy and the issue needed to be addressed before the situation got worse.

"No fair..." Toshiro crosses his arms and turns away upset.

"No offense sweetie but you need to broaden your sense of creativity." Rion sheepishly smiles and sets her hand over his, giving it a little squeeze.

"Creativity my ass, you've been impressed with every date I've made for you so far. So what does that have to say for me uh?"

"It says that you're an amazing, wonderful, caring boyfriend who actually listens to me." She kisses his cheek, something flying past her face. Rion jumps back and looks to Hiyori armed with another shoe in hand.

"I didn't come here to watch a love movie, now scram!" Hiyori fakes a throw as Rion and Toshiro clamber over each other to race out the door out of her eyesight. They could hear the fading laugh of Kisuke as they rush back to Rion's room.

Toshiro collapses onto her bed and rolls himself up in the sheets, summer had passed and fall was upon the Soul Society. Evenings had gotten cooler and days longer, but that just meant for time for training. Rion shoves him over and the boy falls to the floor in a rush, his scream getting cut off by the impact.

"Serves you right for taking my bed!" Rion laughs and leans over watching him struggle to get out of the sheets, his white hair disappearing and reappearing in the mess. Satisfied she leans back to her pillow and sets her hands under her head, timing her lover to see this time how long it took him to get out.

"Sato that was uncalled for! Why must you do that every time I want to relax." Fuming that he finally got out of the burrito Toshiro glares at Rion, arms crossed.

"Because it entertains me and I'm your partner, you're not allowed to relax " Rion smirks and sits up to kiss him, feeling his muscles relax under her touch. Toshiro joins her in the bed and lays over her, turning the kiss deep and passionate.

"No- no I need to train, save it for later you horn dog." Rion gently breaks off the kiss and slips out from under him, Toshiro growling in anger. He sat himself up and watched as she went through her wardrobe to find a suitable top and shorts, pulling out a skin-tight shirt with flower printing and matching pants.